Chapter 5

*Next Day*

Your Pov

I was awoken from my deep slumber by rocks getting hit in my window. I got up and looked and it was Nash. He had something behind his back.

''What do you want this early Nash?'' I said.

''Its noon princess.'' He said giggling.

''Early for a Saturday.'' I smiled.

''Open the door please..wait no ones home right?'' He asked.

''Nope just me..and you now.'' I rolled my eyes as i headed downstairs to open the door for him.

''You look beautiful.'' He said as he brought me into a hug.

''Says someone who drags me home last night.'' I said.

''About that im sorry i felt sick..but i have something to make it up to you.'' He said.

''What.'' I asked.

He showed me what he had behind his hands. Sunflowers and a charm bracelet with a journal pendant. I told him last night my favorite flowers and that i loved writing. He actually listened and didnt ignore me like most people.

''You didn't have to..wow.'' I said.

''But i did.,,forgive me?'' He said.

''Forgiven.'' I said as we looked each other in the eyes and he kissed me. I kissed him back. His lips were soft and so sweet and addicting.

''Excuse me.'' A voice said.

I pulled away right away and saw Matt standing at the door with Pizza Hut and 2 red box movies. I didn't say anything. I couldn't say anything.

''Glad you're feeling better.'' Matt said pissed.

''Wait Matt..'' I yelled.

''You weren't sick yesterday you blew me off for this dick didn't you?'' He yelled.

I stayed quiet again.

''Didn't you!!'' Matt said closer coming to my face full of anger.

I've never seen him like this. This was a new side of him and i was scared.

''Dude back the back off and you know what she did..we went to the fair.'' Nash said.

''Fuck you man.'' Matt said pushing Nash.

''Look just leave before you make shit worse.'' Nash said.

''Keep in mind you hurt her ill hurt you.. i don't care how many people you killed.'' Matt said.

''Nash didn't say anything he just got directly went to Matt's face. Before i knew it they were both fighting in my living room.

''STOP YOU TOO! I HATE YOU BOTH ESPECIALLY YOU NASH!'' I said as i ran upstairs.

''Hey open up princess.'' Nash said knocking on my door a couple minutes later.

''No leave me alone.'' I said.

''I'm sorry he got out of hand.'' He said.

''Is that all you do apologize and make things better with stupid gifts.'' I said opening the door throwing the bracelet at his face.

''Im not good at these things sorry.'' Nash said.

''STOP IT! STOP!'' I said not being able to control my anger and hitting him repeatedly on his chest as he grabbed my wrists pulling me towards him bringing me in for a hug.

''I just lost my best friend..'' I said holding my tears back.

''He will come back to you.'' Nash said.

''I don't think so..i broke my promise.'' I said.

''What promise?'' Nash asked.

''To not see you again.'' I said.

''Does he like you?'' Nash said.

''He's just over protective..Nash?'' I said.

''Why does Matt keep saying that you kill?'' I said looking at the floor scared of his response.

''Don't ask me that.'' He said in a serious tone.

''Why did you actually kill someone?'' I asked.

''Look maybe one day ill tell you the truth but i can't right now.'' He said.

*1 Month Later*

No One's Pov

''Do you have a plan?'' He said.

''To make him suffer like he made me suffer.'' He said

''How are you planning on doing that?'' He said.

''I know someone. The only person he has left.'' He said as the lines went off.

OKAY SORRY BCUZ SHORT BUT I NEEDED TO UPDATE OMFG CLIFFHANGER THO OOOPS ‼️‼️‼️ LOLOL DONT HATE ME CHAPTER 6 WILL BE LONGER AND FILL WITH ACTION YAY
*VOTE AND COMMENT PLS*