chapter 2

"stop! Don't do this!"

What?! Someone doesn't want me to die?! No, it's a trick. Everyone hates me. This just made me cry harder.

I walked forward somemore. One more small step will end my life forever. No more bullying. No more cutting. I like that world. No one will hate me.

"please no! I'm not one of them! I'm not a bully!"

I'm not a bully.

I stopped and turned around. The boy, Leondre, I think his name was, was running towards me, crying? Why is somebody crying over me? This wasn't meant to happen. I was meant to die and people would cheer because the girl people new as the loser wad gone. But, he was crying. Over me.

(Leo's POV)

I was crying. Yes, I was crying. I never cry. But this girl went through the same thing as me. Not fair.

"please no! I'm not one of them! I'm not a bully!"

When I said that, she stopped. She turned toward me and looked at me with a puzzled look on her face. Probably wondering why I was crying over a bullies victim. Well, I was a bullies victim. But she had it much more than me.

I ran over and literally dragged her of the edge of the bridge and hugged he as tight as I could. Like she was going to dissappear into thin air. After a few minutes I pulled away and looked at her. She was beautiful.

She had long brown hair, bright green eyes and and a breathtakingly beautiful smile. She had a perfect body, all her curves and features. She was very skinny but not to skinny. She would definitely fit in with the popular girls at our school if she wasn't bullied.

She looked shocked someone cares.

"w-w-who are you? Why did you pull me back? Why didn't you let me die? Everyone wants me dead."

The last one wasn't a question. I sighed. Well, time to tell her.

   ~

Hope you enjoyed that chapter. Please comment and vote.

~molly xx