chapter 3

"Im being bullied right now aswell. Just like you. By the same people aswell. I hate it. But u have the bullying worse than me. I'm so sorry"

*flashback*

"No please! Don't hit me! Please just, PLEASE leave me alone!" I cried.

The five of them laugh.

"why would we let go of our little toy here? We wouldn't and we won't. You'll be our little toy forever as will that other girl, Lauren I think? Oh well, nobody cares. Nobody cares about YOU."

*end of flashback*

" we are just there toys" you say.

(laurens POV)

When he said that, I knew he had been told what I was told. Nobody cares about us.

I slowly, get down from the bridge and slowly, but surely, smiled at him. He looked confused.

"you understand. Nobody else does."

He looks at me then slowly smiles back.

"come on" Leo says "let's go get some nuttela"

You smile because you loved nuttela.

----------

When you got to Leo's house, he went and got three jars of nuttela. He then said one jar each and on to share.

He lead the way to his room. When you entered, paper was scattered everywhere.

You picked up the on closest to you and read a few lines.

Please help me god, I feel so alone. I'm just a kid how can I take this on my own? I've cried so many tears yea writing this song, trying to fit in where do I Belong?

You looked at Leo. He was looking at you shyly.

"I know it's not much but I only write my feelings down."

"oh my god Leo, these lyrics are amazing. You should make a song" I  suggested.

He just shook his head. We two sat on his bed and ate the nuttela and chatted for hours. My phone was off so when i turn it back on I saw its 10:27pm. Uh oh. My curfew was 9pm.

37 missed calls from: mum

107 messages from: mum

Oh no.

" Leo I have to go home now". Turns out i live across the road from him. I put my key in the lock and twist the door open.

mum stood there, her face red and I swear, you could see the steam coming out of her ears...

How do I explain this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys!

Thank you for reading this chapter please tell your friends and vote and comment

~MOLLY

Don't forget I need a book cover! X