chapter 4

After speaking to mum, I landed in being grounded for 2 weeks. It could have been worse though. She could have taken my phone of me and grounded me.

I go upstairs and have a shower, the warm water relaxing my tense muscles. When I get out the shower I have a text.

Leo is a sexy beast:

Hay, hope you have a good night princess. X

I shouldnt have let him pick his own name. I reply saying

Me:

Goodnight Leo. See you at school tomorrow.x

After that, I get into my pj's and climb into my warm cozy bed, drifting of into a deep sleep.

---------

After getting dressed I receive a text from Leo.

Leo is a sexy beast:

Hey princess. Wanna walk with me? Xx

Me:

I'd love too! But you don't know my address x

Leo is a sexy beast: what is it then? X

I send him my address and he says he'll be here at 7:30. It's 7 now. I run into the kitchen to get something to eat. I have a slice of toast with Nutella. I make a slice for Leo incase he wants one. I put alot of nutella on there coz I know Leo loves it.

7:30 on the dot and my doorbell rings. I answer it and there stands Leo. I invite him in and go and quickly get the toast and Nutella.

"you have Nutella?! GIMME GIMME GIMME!!"

Leo runs over to get the Nutella. Once he has it, he disappears into the kitchen. 5 seconds later and he returns with the Nutella in one hand and two spoons in the other. He gives me one and starts to eat the Nutella out of the jar. I join him and a few minutes later, we are scraping the jar clean.

"that was good" Leo says and I nod in return. We decide to go to school now or we'll be late.

Me and Leo arrived at school at 8 and he walks Me to my first class. He kisses my cheek and walks of to his class.

Even though it was just a kiss on the cheek, I can't stop the butterfly's on my stomach erupting.

------

This was just a filler guys. Sorry it was boring

-Molly x