chapter 6

Enjoy the chappy!

-------------------------

I hide behind the trophie cabinet waiting for them to leave. When they do, I run up to Lauren and take a look at her properly.

She had blood smeared all over her and open wounds all over her and black and blue bruises are already starting to form.

I check her wrist for a pulse.

Nothing.

"no no no no! This cannot be happening. No no please not Lauren. No, please anyone else" I sit, bawling my eyes out on the floor. I quickly grab my phone and ring a ambulance. Then, I ring Joey, and inform him that I'm going to hospital and to meet me there.

As I wait for the ambulance, I perform CPR because if I don't, she could die.

One, two, three, four, five, six.......twenty-nine, thirty.

Breathe, breath.

I repeat this over and over again until the ambulance gets here. They ask my name and age and what happened and if u saw anything and all that crap.

All I can answer though is "Please let her be ok, don't let her die".

The whole time we are in the ambulance I hold Laurens hand tightly like if I let go she will slip away forever.

Finally we get to the hospital and there are doctors rushing around Lauren and I'm told to go wait in the waiting room. As I get inro the waiting room, I see Joey.

" Joey"

~Joeys POV~

"Joey"

I lift my head and what I see breaks me.

My baby brother, tear after tear leaving his eyes, slouched, bags under his eyes. Broken. Something really bad must have happened.

I ask him why we are here and he just says,

" bullies took Lauren to far"

Who is Lauren? I'm guessing they are really close friends for him to be like this.

Then we see the doctor come out with a sympathetic look on his face.

"anyone here for Lauren?"

~leos Pov~

I jump up and sprint down the corridor to the doctor.

"Me and my brother Joey" I say firmly. If I don't try and stay strong, I will break down in tears.

"Ok and who are you to her?"

"I'm her bo-... Friend. Im her really close friend." oops. I almost said boyfriend. Wait, why did I even think that?

"Well, she in a very critical condition. Shes in a coma right now and we don't know if she'll ever wake up. I'm sorry. You can visit her if u want"

And with That, she walked down the corridor. Leaving me feeling upset, mad, angry, confused, but most of all, hurt.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I said I will make this chapter longer but I'm continuing it in the next chapter.

Sorry! Remember, I really need a book cover. Message me if you could make one.

-Molly xx