•Chapter 1•

I do not own Magi. I wish I did tho so I could keep it going.

"Hmmm, what is this strange entity I sense? It's awfully familiar, and I mean awfully," Merlin snared as she gazed up at the sky, Rukh flattering around in a frenzy.

"I see..... another singularity. Things are finally about to get interesting in this dull world. Time to cause some trouble," a wide smirk spread across the witch's menacing face.

"I bet that little puppet in Kou is shitting herself," chuckling to herself as she lays back into her bed.

"Huh? What? A shitting puppet?" Oh wait, never mind this wasn't her bed.

"My apologies, you were so impudent I'd forgotten your existence," she wasn't lying.

"How could you forget all that magic we created last night?" The seemingly love struck man cried.

"When your as magical as me it is easily forgotten, I create magic every night. It gets tiresome having to remember what's not worth the thought," cold and honest; but that's what made men submit. Not to mention those piercing eyes of hers that glance deep into ones soul entrancing their Rukh.

"But I- but we- I though-" not caring to hold in her amusement she laughed at the mans pained look.

"Hahaha. Well you thought wrong, but thank you for bringing me to your lovely home . I can't wait to have a good look through it," he starred in confusion as she slipped out from next to him and instead stood over his body.

Before he could confront the witch of her claims his heart was ripped straight out and was held in the hands of the enchanting woman. Starring back into his eyes she watched the Rukh deplete from his body before absorbing it for herself. Though he was dead his detached heart was still beating between her fingers.

"I wonder...." gazing down at the still beating heart in confusion. "Why whenever I rip out the broken hearts of men, they continue to beat between my sinful fingers."

Thank you for reading and if you ever want something done to this book please time me. This will have Merlin from the seven deadly sins as the main character because I love her personality and her "I do what I want cause I'm a bad bitch" attitude. I love magi xxxxx