•chapter 3•

Pale cold hands gripped my body in desperation as I straddled the dark magi on top his soft silk bed. With a snap of my fingers Judah's large golden necklace is removed and replaced by my lips as I nibble and lick along his neck, earning multiple whines and whimpers. Encouraged by his lustful pleas I grind against his hard bulge and slip off my long purple coat.

Pulling away from the nape of his neck i grab his chin to remove his gaze from my now exposed chest to instead my lust filled eyes. Eyes wide, like a puppy begging for a treat from its master. With my hand still gripping his chin I use it to push him back against the bed so he is laying underneath me.

"Such a pretty face," I bask in the young mans beauty while trailing my hands down his bare chest all the way to the waist band of his black trousers, leaving slight scratch marks that made him arch his back. "What a shame, a pretty boy like you with such an ugly past, I can see it in those hateful eyes of yours."

I frowned down at him, shock written all over his bashful face. I've never felt so sorrowful for any one person before. Leaning down to press my large breast against his pounding chest I lace my fingers through his long hair, face only inches apart each other.

"To be raised and tortured for ones sadistic goals...... we have more in common than I thought," gasping in surprise, he was ready to question my knowledge of his origins but before he could, I smashed my lips against his.

Our kiss was filled with the furry and our hands gripped each other for the desperate need to feel something. Instead of the usual empty void I felt with all men, I found comfort in his darkness and so did he.

Unfortunately, before I could bask in this new feeling, I felt a presence of someone who held an extreme amount of power making their way towards Judals room. Pulling away I give the magi a quick wink before turning invisible and walking towards the window seal ready to jump out.

"No! Please wait! There's so much I still wish to ask you...." now on his feet he frantically gazed around the room in search for you. "Merlin please don't g-" *bang bang bang*

"Judal! Open this door this instance!" Judal wipped his head towards the door, very aware of the anger evident in the the mans voice. "Your late for our very important meeting, AS KOU'S HIGH PRIEST YOU ARE OBLIGATED TO ATTEND THIS MEETING!"

"Dammit, I totally forgot that idiot king was coming to Kou," whispering to himself, going to open the door to a very angry red head. "Yeh yeh yeh no need to get your loincloth in a twist Lord Kouen, I was just starting to make my way over."

With crossed arms, the large man I now know as kouen, glared down at judal with such fierceness it sent a shiver through my body. Mmmm, I want him to look at me like that.

Shaking his head in disappointment he steps back to allow judal to exit his room and walk in front of him. "Don't try anything during this meeting, we don't need the whole of the seven seas Alliance down our throats because of your cheeky antics."

"Ugh, your no fun," slouching his shoulders, I watch as Judal leaves his room, but not before turning his head to look back at the open window.

"Well, I was going to come sneak back in later on but....." hopping from the window seal I make my way towards the door with intentions to follow the two men. "I wanna see what this meeting has in store."

//////////

Still invisible, I go to enter behind Koen and Judal through the doors of a large temple like building. But before I had the chance I was pushed back by a barrier that surrounded the building.

"Absolute cancel," using my most favoured ability that is only accustomed to me I easily proceed through the barrier walls. With this magical ability of mine nothing can hold me back.