•chapter 6•

Judal lays on a branch of his favourite peach tree, stuffing his face in an attempt to fill the ever growing emptiness she left behind.

It has been two months since he last saw Merlin and ever since then Judal hasn't been able to get her off his mind. Those piercing eyes haunt his thoughts more than the screams from the villagers of his home land that the organisation brutally destroyed. That mischievous smirk that warmed up his cold heart, he both hated it and craved that warmth. His favourite distraction, where is she?

"Slow down with those 'me' peaches before you choke," floating down to the end of the branch Judal lays on, with her crossed arms and her teasing smirk, Judal chokes. "My bad, I really should warn you before I pop out of no where. At least you aren't trying to kill me like our first encounter but somehow your life is in danger instead."

Lifting a slender hand to cover her mouth as she giggles at the memory of their first meeting. Regaining himself he feels his black heart clench at the sight of the woman who has been invading his thoughts for the past two months.

"Warn me? You should warn me before you leave not show up! Where in the world have you been!? And why do you show up now after a whole two months!?" In a childish like rage Judal throws a peach at Merlin but due to him being weak it merely landed at her feet. Amusement at his tantrum Merlin decides to mess with him a little.

Bending down to pick up the pathetically thrown peach Merlin's eyes meet the dark magi's glare which soon become wide in confusion as Merlin begins to slowly crawl towards him. Judal turns his head to the side as he feels heat rise to his cheeks as Merlin sits on his crossed legs.

"Come on, Judal. Let me see those murderous eyes of yours," Merlin places here smooth hand gently on his burning cheek, giving him a mocking pout but he doesn't budge, only giving a slight huff and turning his head even more.

Disappointed in the lack of attention from the one she's missed so dearly she sighs, grabbing his hands she forces Judal to wrap his arms around her waist as she buries her face in the nape of his neck. Merlin giggles as she feels Judal tense up at her actions but eventually he caved and tightens his grip around her. Humming in delight she also wraps her arms around him, drowning in his darkness.

"I've missed you," he whispered into Merlin's hair, tightening his grip in fear of her disappearing again. Pulling away from his neck and moving to his face that is faced down in embarrassment from his honest claims. Lifting his chin up so he is facing her she shifts his bangs from his eyes so they were now gazing at each other. "Please, don't leave me like that again."

Merlin's heart clenched. This boy reminded her so much of her young self, and she wanted to protect him at all cost.

"I am truly sorry Judal, please believe me when I say I won't leave you, I hope it is the same with you," this made Judal's eyes fill with sorrow, knowing that his actions were controlled by the organisation.

"I can't promise you anything, my life is not my own," a deep frown engraved on his catlike face but it became deeper as Merlin smiled right back at him. "Urrrg, do you enjoy seeing me in pain wench!"

Shaking her head as a chuckle escaped her throat. "No actually- well maybe just a little," growling at her successful attempt to provoke him.

"Why you-" Merlin cut off his rage episode by placing a slender finger over his lips.

"Judal, if you're life was your own, would you stay by my side?" Any trace of playfulness was wiped clean off her face and instead replaced with a serious stare, anxious to hear his reply.

"If my life was my own?" Judal has always thought of being free but didn't have the slightest of clue of what he would do. Could he even survive on his own? "Well, I guess that could never happen, since I'd just end up giving it right back to you."

Giving Merlin the first ever genuine smile to cross his face in a long time, as she also gives Judal the first ever genuine smile to cross her face in a long time. The Ruhk flutter around them as their paths become one, linking them for the rest of their lives.

"Very well, but you said it yourself, so don't end up going back on your word, alright?" Confused he tilts his head to the side and furrows his brows. "While I was gone I took care of some very overdue business."

Pulling out something from the inside of her long cloak, purposely opening her cloak a little too much, oh how she loved teasing him. Too busy staring at her revealed skin he doesn't notice the small human like doll held in the palm of her hands.

"You may not recognise it but this is gyokens true form, merely a small doll who lost control of its feelings," the dark magi's mouth hung in shock at the pink haired doll.

"This is really the organisations witch?" Picking up the small doll to inspect it, it indeed was a doll. "You did this."

"Mm, but trust me it wasn't easy, they sure had a hell of a hiding spot, I almost couldn't find it. Almost, but thanks to the Rukhs help I was able to find their base, and it was quite the reunion might I say," looking off into the distance she bares her teeth in anger. "Things would've turned out much differently if that old fool wasn't so damn selfish."

Judal didn't know what she was talking about but he knew it was personal from the pain hidden behind those beautiful eyes of hers. So instead of pushing her to answer all his questions he wished to ask he stroked her silky smooth hair, tucking it behind her ear.

"Thank you, you didn't have to save me-"

"No, I didn't but I couldn't stand seeing you go through all this alone. I see so much potential in you," Judal stands and leads Merlin towards his magic carpet.

"Well now I'm not alone, so how about you and I go and cause some potential trouble," back to his regular cheeky self Judal reaches his hand out for Marlin to join him on his Carpet, earning a toothy grin from Merlin.

"I'd love to, and I have just the right place in mind," grabbing his icy cold hand and plopping down next to him looking into the direction of her new target. "How about a little trip to Sindria?"

Ello have you seen the new cover I made? I don't even wanna say how long it took me to make I'm utterly hopeless at that kind of stuff but I saw that The Enchanting Witch was actually ranked (don't know how but cool) and thought I'd make a real co...

Ello have you seen the new cover I made? I don't even wanna say how long it took me to make I'm utterly hopeless at that kind of stuff but I saw that The Enchanting Witch was actually ranked (don't know how but cool) and thought I'd make a real cover instead of a plain ole pic. Anyway let me know what you think about this chapter. How does Merlin know the members of the organisation? What is she planning to do in Sindria? AND WHO IS THIS PERSON SHE KEEPS MENTIONING?! Lol that probs ain't a mystery but you never know:-p