•chapter 13•

"The day I decided to curse my own fate."

"Oh, that? Yeh don't worry about it, Judal already told me what happened," I waved him off.

"Wait, what? You said if I told you why I was half fallen you would reveal to me your past. It's not fair that you asked him," he whined like a little boy. "You still have too tell me about that king, since you got your answer give me mine."

"No way! The reason I asked Judal was because I didn't want to tell you," I say slyly, but this only enrages him as he sits up towering over my body, blocking my view of the nights sky.

"Well since you know my true self I won't be needing to hide it from you," he forcefully grabs me by the chin and brings my face closer to his, with a cynical look on his face. "Now tell me, what is your relationship with Judal?"

Out of all the things he could've asked in this moment he ask that, isn't it obvious?

"If you must know, I guess I can tell you," I groaned, not enjoying the intensity of our current position but he tightened his grip, raising his brows in anticipation.

"So.....what is that little devil to you?" He growls. "For him to tell you something like that he must be really interested in you."

Oh, I see what's going on here. Judal only shows interest in those who are powerful, but not in the way a normal person would. He only causes chaos for others, but here he is willingly calling me 'Master' and following my every word.

"Isn't it normal for friends to exchange stories?" I laugh but stop once he starts to tighten his hold on my neck, blocking my airway.

"Friend? No. Not Judal. He doesn't have friends. Everyone is just a toy he can play with until he loses interest. Life is just a game to him," my throat burned and my lungs begged for air, but that didn't stop a cheeky smirk to form across my lips. "You think that's funny!? Using people and fucking with their lives?!"

In all honesty I enjoyed our current position, to think someone so composed and leveled headed would show their true colours to this extent. However, I can't have him thinking he can dominate me, because that means he wins. The last thing I want to give him is control.

So using my most underrated spell I attack! Causing him to remove the hand that was wrapped around my neck and instead use it to cover his face, finally allowing me to breathe.

"Oh honey, you've got it all wrong," I rubbed my neck to ease the pain. "If what this was was a game, you'd be in first place. All you do is use people. I bet you don't have one friend that you can't benefit off and all for what? Some watered down utopia that you no longer have sight of?"

"You know nothing of the sacrifices I've made! The friends I've lost! Just how much pain I've endured!" He stood to his feet in an attempt to intimidate me, but I saw right through it. "You don't know. So why? Why do you keep reminding me?"

Sinbad fell to his knees, gripping his violet hair with his trembling hands as the pounding pain he oh so hates returns once again. "What did I ever do to you? Did I sleep with your sister or something? Is that why you're putting me through such hell?! Or you're one of the Organisations muppets aren't you, here to carry out duties with judal."

"If you wanted to know if I was one of Althermans you should've just asked," I smirked. So that's what he wanted to know, whether or not I was one of them. "But no, I am not. Those old hags are quite boring, especially now since I killed them all."

"Wait-you what!? No, impossible," Sinbad first shrieked in disbelief but quickly gained his composure. No she's lying, she has to be. How could this woman do what I couldn't.