Thank You!

Hi guys! 

This is so crazy.

Reading through this story that I wrote while I was a freshman is high school is INSANE to look at when you're in college!

When I first made this account, I had a goal of getting this fanfiction to 1k reads, and now its almost six times that, standing at 5.9k!

I seriously can't believe that.

Now I know that the number is small compared to other well known works on wattpad, but it's a big deal for me and i'm so grateful that ya'll read and enjoyed my fanfiction!

UWU 

I seriously love you guys so much. 

To this day, I get notifications for people adding this work to their reading lists and voting on it... making it my most popular work on my account.

Which is kinda funny to me lmao I feel like my other stories are written so much better but hey !!! not complaining !!

I'm definitely going to revise-if not entirely rewrite-this fic once i finish up my other stories.

I just wanted to say hi~

And of course thank you! 

Also, I've been on here for the past hour or so reading through my stories and looking at the comments.

I've been meaning to finally come back on here and finish my stories/revise them/publish new ones... and i think i'm finally going to come back officially!

I started wattpad when I was a freshman, and i'm coming back as a freshman! (In college, so the writing will be better,,, y'all are saying THANK GOD)

anyway I better go! Thanks again for the support <3 

bye felecia