Lies

Well my first angst oneshot. Lets get to it.
This is SoraxRoxas (dont like dont read)

   (This is when they are kids)
  "You promise never to leave me right?" Sora looks towards Roxas. Their small hands intertwined as they sat on the dock. Sora wanted to show Roxas his old home so here he was. "I promise!" Roxas smiled and kissed Sora's cheek. They were young, they have heard the word 'love' but never really understood it, but they tried. It was a promise that Sora never forgot.

 Years later, the promise was still kept. Sora and Roxas continued dating truly knowing what love was now. They never left each other's side. They were in the same grade so they had most classes together. It seemed like it would last forever, if only....that's how it went.
   Sora never expected it to be on the day that mattered most to him, the day they officially started dating. Sora had got to the entrance of the school and waited for Roxas like he always did. Today seemed different though, constant whispering between people. Had he forgot some school event or something? No, that couldn't be it. As he stood there waiting, Riku and Kairi walked up. "Sora, why are you standing there?" Kairi asked. She seemed confused, while Riku seemed worried. Sora had told Riku about the crush on Roxas and Riku helped get together.  "I'm waiting for Roxas." He replied. "Oh Sora, I saw him walk in with Axel. Did something happen between you two? He seemed awfully close to Axel." She became worried that something bad has happened. "No, not that I know of. I don't think we got into a fight or anything." He thought on it longer to see if they did, but they hadn't. "That means  Roxas is doing something he shouldn't...." Riku said, the first words he had said that entire morning. "Well, If you need to Sora, You can always come to us and talk okay." Kairi put  her hand on his shoulder and gave a soft smile. Riku just nodded in affirmation. 
        The day dragged on as Sora slowly saw the love of his life abandoning him, and breaking the only promise that counted.  He stayed with Riku and Kairi most of the day and never bothered Roxas it seemed. Rumors filled the air making Sora feel like he might suffocate from it. He tried to not let it bother him but it did. So he just went home, where Kairi and Riku tried to comfort him.
  The next day, Sora wasn't ready for the person walking up to him. "Hi Sora." Roxas walked up to him. Sora decided to walk away, but before he did, He said the line he never thought of saying "You broke the promise, the only promise that counts. I-I hope Axel makes you happy." He walked away not waiting for a reaction, his heart hurt enough already.

A/N: WOAH THIS SEEMS RUSHED AND NOT REALLY ANGSTY AT ALL. Welp whatever hop ya enjoyed.}
Bye!