The Colors of Your Eyes

Ship: AkuSo (Axel x Sora) What a rare ship
This idea was given by a friend so this dedicated to her. Thankz so much for helping out

Sora's world was always filled with the shades of green, from dazzling emerald green to bottle green. When he was younger he thought it was just the way the world was that everyone saw it like that. Until, he'd ask his friends how they liked seeing the color green everyday. Some would give answers saying they didn't understand while others simply said they didn't see the color green. With this Sora became confused and came to the one person he could ask, his mother.

"Sora, not everyone sees the same color as you do. Its the color of your soulmates eyes. Everyone gets to see the world in a different way til they meet that special someone." She explained to her son.

"How do you see the world Mommy?" Sora climbed up onto the couch beside his mother.

"Well, once you meet this special someone, the whole world around erupts into every single color possible. Its a magical thing to many." She patted his and smiled gently. "Just be patient."

Many years later, Sora was in high school, having many friends, each searching for that someone. He still saw the world in the 'beautiful shades of green' as he titled them. The color had grown to be his favorite. When younger he would ask his mom to describe things for him, like the color of his own eyes. She often told him blue, yet he wasn't sure.

"Sora, what colors do you see?" Xion asked, her curiosity finally settling on him.

"Green, beautiful shades of green." He replied. "What color do you see?"

"Blue, yet it isn't you." Xion sighed softly as Roxas gagged a little. Ventus and Vanitas just both.

"Well I get to see the world in all colors." Vanitas threw in the comment that started the sarcastic wars.

"Yea well, maybe I should of locked Ventus in his room that day!" Roxas retorted back crossing his arms.

Sora and Xion just laughed as their friends argued and messed around. Should they stop them? Nah, let them have they're fun. The bell rang as lunch had ended. In the end Vanitas and Roxas refused to speak to each other as Ventus stood in between his lover and his twin. Once again Xion and Sora laughed at the childness.

When Sora and Xion reached their next class the first thing Xion said wasn't the usual.

"Hey, did you know new kids are coming tomorrow, their transfers but that's all I know." She said as she sat her things on the desk.

"No I didn't, and where from?"

"Traverse Town."

Sora often found it unusual for transfer from such a large town coming to a smaller town. The rest of the day went by fast as his mind finally settled on the daily meet up at the tower. Yet, there was the run in with Kairi.

"Hi Sora~" Kairi as she skipped up to his desk. It was English he shared with brother, Vanitas and Roxas, the over protective friend. They immediately scooted closer and glared.

"Uh, Hi Kairi." He replied uncomfortably.

"I was thinking maybe you might want to ditch the tower and come hang with me and the others? It would be very nice if ya did." She leaned closer to Sora and tried her hardest guilt trip.

"Sorry but he has to study, so he won't be going anywhere with you. Good day." Roxas told her. If glares could kill, she would have been dead.

"What a shame." With that she primped off else where.

"Gosh dang fricki-"

"Vanitas, shut up."

The day was set back in motion once school was over and the set of friends left for their usual spot, the clock tower. They made a tradition to eat ice cream and study up there after Sora and Vanitas started getting lower grades. They found it to be source of very memorable moments. Yet, today once they reached the top, a teenager sat there eating ice cream. He hadn't seemed to notice them.

"Maybe we could go somewhere else, let him enjoy his space." Vanitas suggested. The guy turned and waved a bit.

"Hey." Was his only sentence before he got up and left.

"That was strange...huh? Sora? Sorrraa? Earth to Sora!?" Xion was waving a hand in front of his face. Had he really blanked out.

"Huh? Oh, sorry" He rubbed the back of his neck at sat down with everyone else.

Why did he help Xion, why did he let Roxas rant to him. WHY DID HE LET HIMSELF BECOME LATE!? Sora ran down the hall and almost knocked down Kairi and a couple other students in the process. He burst through the class door, gained a couple snickers and giggles, with a glare from the teacher. He reached his seat and almost collapsed. He closed his eyes and laid his head down, trying to steady his breathing. That's when he felt a hand touch his shoulder.

"Hey, are you okay."

The voice had frightened him at first. Sora raised his head as he opened he eyes, he fell back in shock.

"Co-o-olors..." was the only words said.

For a while Sora just admired the person before him. Fiery red hair and gorgeous emerald eyes that dazzled him.

"Your...gorgeous..." Sora was cringing mentally but the literal redhead didn't seem to mind.

"Naw, I think its the other way around. The name's Axel by the way." He extended his hand for Sora to grab. Sora took it and was rose to his feet.

"Funny haven't meet, nor talk and we're soulmates. Its kinda funny how it works." Axel laughed a bit, Sora agreeing.

"Indeed it is."

Wow it seems rushed. it kind of was. Anyways can feedback and send requests in. hoped you enjoyed