chapter 1

David pov
^^^^^^^^^
I was sleep in my peaceful bed until I got a call from my crush,Simon Cowell I answered to hear yelling in my ear "WHERE THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU" I fall off my bed in fear looking up at the time it was 10:50 I had ten minutes to get myself together "I'm on my way" "hurry up david" I hung up the phone,I went to my closet to getting dark blue shirt and black jeans and went to brush my teeth not caring about my hair I put on my clothes I went downstairs grab my keys and headed out the door getting in the car leaving my house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Simon pov
^^^^^^^^^
It was two minutes before we had to leave everyone was in my jet already talking,I saw david car come into view he parked and got out the car "well look who got here on the last two  minutes,I was about to leave you" "yeah...sorry about that I guess my alarm didn't go off" meanwhile I was force on how hot david was in those clothes,those beautiful brown eyes,that messy hair,his sexy face...Wait WHAT AM I SAYING?! "Simon...Simon....SIMON" I snap out of my thought "huh?" "you okay" worry in his eyes "yeah...yeah" I nodded "ok let's go!" he walk past me going up the stairs as he walk up the stairs I was looking at his ass my face heating up bit by bit,what up with me today???

Hi this my first time writing.
Hope you like😊