Aurora

Aurora, 16. The daughter of the mafia boss and his wife. This isn't the regular mafia, this is the og mafia. You won't find a man more powerful than Auroras dad. The only people that's completely safe is Aurora and her mom. The boss would never let them get hurt, if anyone hurts them. They'd wish they never did. Auroras dad is only known as the boss, no one calls him by name. Auroras mom is called queen, and Aurora is called princess but only by her mom and dad. Auroras family has always been on top of the mafia. So when Auroras parents dies, she will be the new mafia boss. Because she's the only child. But being the mafia princess makes everyone wanting to be with her, and be her. (Vote if you want this as a story) (Gaga is her mom)

"Princess, wake up. It's time" I hear my dads dark voice say. I open my eyes. The car has stopped. I raise my head from my moms lap. And look outside of the car. The bank.

"Do you have my mask dad?" I look at him, he's in the front seat of the car.

"Of course princess" he says and give me a black mask. It has a crown on it, so my dad knows it's me.

"All the alarms are off" Rex says. He's in one of the other vans, he's the tech guy. He always shuts down the alarms and security cameras and stuff. His real name isn't Rex, but no one uses their real names.

"The cameras too Rex?" My dad asks.

"Yes boss" Rex says back. My dad, is the mafia boss. Everyone is frightened of him, besides me and my mom. We're the only ones he would never kill or hurt.

"Princess are you ready?" My mom asks me, I nod. It's only my parents who call me princess. Everyone else calls me Aurora. I'm the mafia princess you could say. I mean Aurora was the sleeping beauty, who was a princess.

"Aurora you will go with Fred and SJ" Rex tells me. I nod and get out of the car. Fred and SJ are two of dad's men. And everyone in the mafia would sacrifice themselves for me. Because if they didn't, they'd regret it. We all run into the bank in our separate groups.

"Aurora, you're here because you're our tiniest one and you'll fit. So you'll go inside that vent over there, because there's a room we can't get into." Fred says, I nod. It's the chefs office, where the thing we wanted the most was in. Map of the museum. SJ helps me up to the vent and I climb in it. I crawl fast as possible and then I can see the office. I push the vent open and jump down to the floor. It was very high so I did hurt my knee but I didn't care. I walked to the door and opened it, SJ and Fred ran up to me.

"Fuck you're hurt" SJ says with panic in his voice. He knows they're going to get shit for this."Don't worry about it, I'll talk with my dad" I say, I probably won't because I like chaos. We walk into the office and try to find the map.

"I think it's in the computer" Rex says through the walkie-talkie thing we have.

"Can you hack into it?" I ask.

"Yeah, just open it" he says and I do as he say. I can see him trying to open the computer, honestly I don't know how hacker does it but I don't care.

"Okay we're in, now print it out" Rex says and I do as he says again. It takes about a minute before we have it.

"Hey we have money and we're leaving now" some of the other members says.

"Yeah and we have the map" Fred says.

"Good, get back to the cars" my dad says and of course everyone does as they're told. SJ carries me to the car, because it hurts when I walk due to my knee. We get to my car and my mother takes me from SJ.

"What happened?" My mom asks.

"It was higher from the vent than we thought" I say while my mom is inspecting my knee.