Mia (Not gaga related)

Mia is a 16year old girl. When her mother gave birth to Mia she was a spy in germany. Not a regular spy, one they tried to make into a killer machine. But when she gave birth, Mia was more interesting. So they tried to make Mia into their experiment instead. But Mia's parents escaped with Mia and ran away from Germany. Now 13 years later Mia has a 5year old brother. And they have to leave their town again. But Mia is done with running.
Vote/comment if you want me to continue with this story<3
"Mia!" I hear my best friend scream. I turn around with a smile.
"Hey Kelly" I say and hug her.
"I'm so not ready for this math test" Kelly says with a laugh.
"Oh shut up, you always succeed even if you haven't study" I say with a laugh. We walk into the math class where the rest of our class is already seated. We go to our seats. I immediately look out the window. Ignoring everything my teacher says. Until I hear screaming. Everything's in slow motion. I turn my head, seeing a man. Shooting at everything that moves. I start to panic, but everything is happening so fast but still in slow motion. I quickly get on to the floor. Trying to figure out what's going on. Then Kelly struck my mind. I turn around, seeing her on the floor. I can't tell if she's dead or alive. That's when I hear the mans voice. I know exactly who that man is. He's here for me. I quickly grab a pen, with a sharp end. I then stand up and throw it at the man, lucky me I never miss. The pen hits the guy in the throat. Taking him of guard. I run quickly as possible up to the man and kick him in the stomach. He doesn't have the time to react. I kick him between his legs making him kneel down. I then grab him and slam him down the floor.
"Why are you here?" I ask. Secretly terrified but I don't want it to show.
"I think you know" He says with a smirk. I punch him in the face several times. When he's out. I run back into the classroom, remembering Kelly.
"KELLY" I scream and run towards her. She's weak, I can tell.
"I love you" She says with a weak smile before closing her eyes.
"No no no stop no" I say, tears streaming down my cheeks.
"Not kelly" I whisper, my head buried on kelly's chest. That's when I hear more screams and gunshots. Of course he wasn't here alone. I need to get out of here. I press my wristband, calling mom.
"Mia?"She asks worried, I only use the band when it's an emergency.
"Mom, they found me. Kelly's dead, there's still people here. Looking. I took one of them, but I can't take them all. Not now." I say still crying.
"Mia get out of there, now. I'm picking you up, but get out of that building,now, okay?" She says.
"Okay" I answer back. I hang up and look around. Trying to find the quickest way out of the classroom. Window, may be too high up.
Door, there's a lot of people looking after me outside.
Window it is. I walk up to the window. Looking down, it's only two stories up so I think I'm fine. Before jumping out, I look back. At my classmates and Kelly. I don't want to leave them. I click at my wristband again, automatically calling 911. Informing them where I am as well.
"I'm sorry" I whisper, looking at Kelly one last time. That's when the door opens and another shooter comes in. I get eye contact with him before jumping. He quickly shoot me, he hits the back of my shoulder. I land on my feet, feeling the pain in my shoulder. I try to ignore it and run the fastest I can from the school. The men now knew that I jumped. So they will go looking for me. I run the fastest I can, even with the pain in my shoulder. I hide in a bush, waiting for my mom to come get me. I look trying to see if any shooters is close. I can't see any, but I know it's not safe. The men who's after me, they're spy's. They've been after me for some time now. When I was born they gave me a serum, who made me into a killer machine basically. They had experimented on my mom when she was younger. And they wanted me to be their next experiment, and improvement. When I was three we could finally escape. My dad helped us escape, we've been running ever since. It often takes them a while before they find us. This time it took 6 years. I thought they had forgotten about me or at least gave up and made a new experiment. I felt my phone vibrate and took it out. It was mom, telling me where she was. I walked towards her car, looking around so the wrong people didn't see me. Of course they did. I could hear people running after me. I looked back and saw 4 men running. I started running, dodging the bullets. One gunshot was enough. I felt someone grab my arm so I punched him in the stomach. Then I jumped up on his shoulders, turning him and throwing his face onto the ground. I then kept running, seeing my moms car. She notices what's going on and opens the car door. I jump into the car and she quickly drives away.
"Are you okay?" She asks looking at me for a second then back at the road.
"I guess" I say, while the pain in my shoulder comes back. Mom notices the blood on my shoulder.
"YOU GOT SHOT?" She shouts.
"Yeah, when I jumped out of the window someone saw me and shot me." I say. That's when we heard more shooting behind us.
"Fuck" Mom says under breath.
"Mom they killed so many students and teachers because of me. They killed Kelly." I say, tears starting to tear down my cheeks again when I say her name.
"No, it's not your fault. It's the men who killed them. Don't blame yourself okay?" She says taking my hand in hers.
"Now what about the men behind us?" I ask, looking in the mirror.
"Don't worry, I got backup. I'm not stupid." She says winking. That's when I hear explosions and I see fire. I turn around. She called the protection team.
"I'm not stupid you know" She says and I laugh. Thank god for that, I wasn't in the mood for a fight. So the others can take care of that.
"Where are we going?" I ask.
"Headquarters. It's not safe to go home or the hospital. But you need medical help."Mom says, her eyes on the road. I just nod. We arrive at the headquarters, which is underground. They quickly take me in to treat my shoulder. They give me something to fall asleep and I quickly drift off.
Later I wake up with a stinging pain in my shoulder. I look at my shoulder, seeing a bandage wrapped around it.
"Mia!" I hear my little brothers voice shout. I turn around and see my family standing in front of my bed.
"Tyler!" I say back. He run to my side.
"Be careful with her shoulder" Dad says. Tyler nods. He's only 5. Tyler takes my hand and kisses it.
"What happened Mia?" He asks looking confused.
"A bad guy shot me" I say and Tyler gasps. Then he shakes his head.
"That's bad, you can't just shoot people." He says looking mad, making me laugh.
"That's right. But I kicked his friends so we're even" I say making my dad fake a cough.
"But don't kick anyone Tyler, that's bad" I say, winking at him, making him smile.
"Okay, lets go Tyler. Mia needs rest, and we need to pack." My dad says picking Tyler up, then he kisses my head. Mom stays.
"Mom where are we going?" I ask confused.
"It's dangerous here for you now, they found which city you're located in. You know that means we have to live. So we're moving, I don't know where yet" Mom says stroking my hair. I already knew that. It's what we did the other times. Running. God I hated it. I felt weak, running from your problems is weak. And I loved this town. It was a little one. We've lived in 7 places before this, this was the 8th. And here we lived the longest.
"Mom I don't want to leave, I hate running away" I say, looking at my mom. Before she can answer, Ron, leader of the protection team and headquarters answers.
"I know, you feel weak. But you don't have a choice. If they get to you, you're in danger and everyone else too. We know what you can do, you've showed it in the training room. Imaging if they had mind control on you and made more experiments" He says and I take my moms hand. I hated to show it, but I was scared. So scared.
"Why can't they take me instead, I was an experiment in there longer than she was."Mom says, I could feel she was scared too.
"I know. But she's younger, and easier to control and improve. She also has a new serum in her, one that you don't have" Ron answers and my mom nods.
"We've started packing, so we will be leaving tonight" Ron says and leaves the room. They had to be at the same location as me. They helped me train and control the powers I've got because of the experiments. They helped my mom in the beginning. my dad was a protection agent in the beginning. He and mom met on a mission they both had. To kill each other. But everything changed. Dad helped mom escape, but the spy's find her and locked her back in again. That's when they discovered she was pregnant and they could make me into a mini version of my mom.
"We're going to stay in New York this time. Maybe they have a hard time finding you when it's full of people" Mom says. I give her a slight smile.
"Now get some rest before we leave" Mom says and kisses my head. I slowly feel the darkness surrounding me.

                        ~dream~

"Mia" I hear someone whisper my name. I look around and I don't see anyone.
"MIA" I hear someone scream this time I look around again and I don't see anyone.
"Hello where are you?" I shout back. I only hear my name again. The only thing I see is darkness. But that's when I notice a light. I run towards the light. But the light just gets further and further away.
"Mia it's your fault" I hear.
"K-Kelly?" I ask.
"Mia it's your fault all of us are dead" I hear, now realizing it's Kelly's voice.
"I'm sorry I didn't know what to do it all happened so fast" I shout. Tears threatening to spill.
"Mia as long as you're running more and more people will get killed" Kelly shouts. She's right.
"Mia you're a killer" Kelly shouts.
"No" I whisper.
"Mia you're a killer" Kelly shouts louder.
"No stop" I shout back.
"Mia you're a killer you're a killer you're a killer you're a killer" Kelly screams.
"Stop stop stop" I scream with my hands covering my ears.
"Mia! Mia!" I hear another voice.
"Mia wake up" I hear the voice again.

I wake up. I see my mom shaking my arms and another agent standing behind her.
"Mia thank god" Mom says hugging me, carefully so she doesn't hurt my shoulder.
"We heard you screaming No and thought something happened" Agent Brooke answers.
"I'm sorry, I had a nightmare" I answer. Agent Brooke nods and leaves the room.
"A nightmare? What was it about?" Mom asks.
"Kelly's voice telling me that I'm a killer. And mom she's right. As long as I'm running more and more people will get killed. It's my fault all of those people died. It should be me, if I'm dead no one gets hurt" I say, crying.
"No, Mia don't say that. Don't ever say that. I will protect you until I die. I will kill every single spy before they get to you. It's not your fault Kelly is dead do you hear me? It's not." She says looking straight into my eyes. I nod slightly. Not completely sure.
"Okay get dressed now. We have to leave. Your brother and dad is already waiting." She says and leaves the room. I take on something more comfortable because I know we will be traveling for some time.