Aurora (can be gaga related)

17 years ago two girls were born. Twins. One of them had dark hair and green eyes the other one had blonde hair and blue eyes. The dark haired girl was named Aurora and the blonde girl was named Sophie. When the girls started school Sophie was immediately loved by both students and teachers. Aurora discovered being a troubled kid was a better choice for her. When they were 8 Sophie started taking ballet lessons. Aurora started playing the piano. In school Sophie got all A's. Aurora only got detention. When they turned 12 Sophie laid all her time on school and ballet. Aurora started hanging out with only boys, the piano wasn't so interesting anymore. Sophie got all the love. Aurora only got yelled at. Their dad was only interested in what Sophie did. He didn't even ask what Aurora did today. Their mom did all she could to get Aurora to be interested in playing the piano again. Aurora started playing the piano again, only because her mom was the only person she loved. When they turned 15 Sophie was out competing in ballet. Aurora was out drinking in clubs. Of course without her parents knowing. Now they're 17. Sophie is better than ever. I wish the same could be said about Aurora. A troubled teen, pretending she's stone cold without feelings. But in reality with so much feelings, and wanting nothing more than to feel important. (Vote if you want me to continue with the story)

"Aurora" I hear my sister shout from her room. I choose not to answer. I hear her feet approaching my room. I roll my eyes and sit up. She opens my door without knocking.
"You know you could knock, what if I were naked or something" I say slowly getting up from my bed.
"Why do you even pretend like you just woke up? I know better than anyone that you've got sleeping problems" Sophie says with her hands on her hip.
"What do you want?" I ask her taking out an outfit.
"I want to know if I'm going to drive you to school or not" She says sitting down on my bed looking away while I change.
"Is that today?" I ask with sarcasm.
"Ha ha. So are you coming?" She asks not amused.
"Yeah yeah go wait in the car" I say and she leaves. I walk into my bathroom and take out a pill. I crush it and snort it. I then take a pair of my sunglasses and walk downstairs. Where I meet my parents.
"Oh look who's going to school today, or looks like it" My dad says, not even looking at me.
"Shut up. Hi honey, you want breakfast to go?" My mom says with a tired smile.
"No I'm good, love you mom" I say making my dad glare at me. Before walking out to the car I can hear my parents whisper about me.
"Chris you need to stop this. It's your daughter"
"I just she could be more like Sophie"
I slam the door shut and jump into Sophie's car. I have my own car, I'm just not fit to drive. Ever.
"Nice glasses." Sophie says and I laugh. Sophie knows about everything. I don't hate her for being better than me. Or for her being dad's favorite. She can't help that she's perfect. She's also so fucking kind to me and to everyone. So I can't hate her.
"These are actually mom's, she just doesn't know I took them" I say and she laughs.
"So what did you take today?" She asks.
"Just two pills, not gonna tell you what" I say, taking out a bottle. She takes a quick glance at it.
"You sure it's safe to drink vodka with them?" She asks.
"Relax, you know I do this everyday. I know what I'm doing. Just like you know what you're doing with the ballet" I say and she smiles, still looking concerned.
"I still think you should tell mom. There's help for you"
"Sophie, please not again. I don't need help okay" I say looking at her.
"I'm just worried, I'm actually older than you." She says and I roll my eyes playfully. She stops the car and I see that we're already at School.
"Will you be here today?" My sister asks without looking at me.
"Yeah I will. Go now before someone sees you with me" I say and she rolls her eyes with a smile.
"I don't care, everyone knows we're twins. And believe it or not, but I wouldn't want anyone else as a twin. But bye now I don't wanna be late" She says and runs away. Sometimes I forget that we're twins because of our differences. When she says stuff like that. I almost want to get better, because of her. Just almost.
"Aurora" I hear my best friend shout.
"Felix" I say back and he hugs me.
"Didn't think you'd be here today"
"Me neither, but maybe I'm out of drugs" I say and he laughs.
"Well you're in luck. Tim just got in some new shit. He's gonna be behind the gym at two"
"Ugh that's like four hours." I say and unlock my locker. Finding school books.
"What do I have?" I ask Felix.
"Uhm I believe you have math with Ms.Kingsley."
"Hm okay she's not that bad." I take out my math book and my sketchbook. The school bell rings and I'm off to my first class. Ms.Kingsley looks amused that I'm here and early. I actually don't have that much problems in school. I just know that if I'm here too much teachers will realize what I'm doing. So it's easier not being here. I look outside and dream away. All other classes is a blur. The bell rings out and it's already two. I walk to the gym and see Tim sitting there.
"Heyo Tim" I say.
"Aurora good to see you, the usual?" He asks and I nod.
"And Felix said you've got something new. So maybe you could throw that in too?" I ask.
"Of course. This shit is strong, I think you'll like it." Tim says and smiles.
"150 dollars" He says and I hand it to him. The plus with having famous parents. The money never stops. Which means the drugs never stop.
"Aurora have you ever thought about selling?" He asks.
"Nah, I don't want to be the reason other kids turn out like me. See you kiddo" I say and walk away. Tim's just 14. I mean I started drinking in that age. Drugs didn't come until I was 15. I'm walking home. I know Sophie's gonna be here longer.
I put some music in and my mind drifts away. I take out my packet Marlboro and lit up a cigarette. I feel the smoke filling my lungs. It's quite the walk home. Lucky me both my moms and dads car are gone. Which means no one's home. I run up to my room. Taking out the package and lay it in my bathroom cabinet. I take out a joint. I open my window and climb up on the roof. I light the joint up and smoke it. This is it. This is my life.