Knockout Meets A Sparrow [Part 1]

First Sightings

It was just a regular night in Nevada, and outside of a little town we all know and love, the "entertainment capital of the world", was something very odd yet seemingly normal for the small desert town of Jasper, Nevada. The monthly street race was being held on the outskirts of town, and anyone who had speed thrill complex attended and showed off their pride and joy (i.e their car). One particular racing participant just happened to be a short, fiery-tempered twenty-year-old by the name of Jenny Meyers or "The Deadly Sparrow" as her racing name was. She was small and fast, yet at the same time was deadly in her driving. She almost never lost and race and when she did you never wanted to be present after beating her unless you wanted your ass kicked thoroughly that is.

She was sitting on the hood of her car with a black and red hoodie on with the hood over her head, napping until it was her turn to race. Amazingly, Jenny was able to snooze on even with the constant revving of engines, the laughter of drunken teenagers, and heavy-metal music that played from loudspeakers in the backs of parked cars. To her, all the noise was just a symphony of comforting sounds that she had grown used to. It was almost as if it were her lullaby that lulled her to sleep. However, when the harsh, blaring warning alarm went off that signaled it was time for the next race, Jenny got off the car hood and slid into the vehicle through the open window.  She turned the key in the ignition and smirked with a gleam in her eye as the engine of her 1993 Mazda RX-7  with black paint and gold rims roared to life before settling into a soothing purr. 

When she pulled up to the starting line, she watched as the skimpy-dressed girl with the flags came and stood in front of the racer's cars. Just before she waved the flag and crouched down to the ground, a cherry red Aston Martin with yellow pin-striping pulled up next to her to the starting line. Jenny glanced at it once, wondering who the late entry was but she found that the driver had tinted his window so no one could see inside the vehicle. She turned her head back to the raceway and prepared to start. The bell rang, the girl waved the flag and they were off.

~~~

[A/N]-

Should I continue this one? Does it interest you guys? Tell me if you like it and i'll write a part 2.