All starting with a kick//Thor

Warnings: Smut, Talk of pregnancy(Is that even a warning? ooofff) Oral, female receiving, NSFW image, 18+

“Ow!” You groan out while looking down at your belly. “Did you just kick me?” If anyone were here with you, they would say you look and sound crazy talking to your five month old pregnant stomach which was barely showing, yet you felt your baby inside of you.

“Love, who are you talking to?” Thor asked walking into the kitchen. 

You didn’t look up at him, you just continued to stare at your belly. “I’m talking to my baby, he or she just kicked me. Hard!”

“Let me feel.” He says, walking over to you. You look up at him and are shocked to see him shirtless with just some boxers on. Oh how he looked so edible right now. Bulging muscles, the sexy veins coursing through his big muscular arms, his hard lean abs popping. Till this day it still blows your mind that this God of a man is still yours. All yours. 

He puts his hand on your belly and feels around. His hand on you already has a feeling rising inside of you. You’re not sure if it’s your pregnancy nerves or if it’s just that you’re naturally horny. Probably both.

“I don’t feel anything.” He says, moving his hand around. 

“Well, silly goose, you have to keep your hand still.” You say. You grab his hand and set it on the part of your stomach where the baby usually kicks. Sure enough, the baby decides not to kick once his father shows up. “Okay, for some odd reason, it decided to stop now that you’re touching me.” 

“Oh well, maybe another time.” He shrugs then goes to move his hand away from you but you don’t want him to stop touching you yet. 

“Wait,” You grab his hand and move it lower. “Maybe it’ll start kicking further down here.” Lower down your navel you set his hand there, the feeling of his rough hand closer to your heat has a heartbeat flowing through your pussy. Gosh were you aroused for no reason, out of nowhere, yet he was driving you crazy. “Or maybe lower……”

Thor’s head snaps down to look into your innocent eyes when you put his hand above your vagina.

“Sweetheart, I don’t think the baby would be kicking down there.” He says, chuckling. 

“I know, I know, but someone else’s hands could be down there, maybe even something more than hands.” You say lowly. You stand on your tippy toes to kiss your freakishly tall husband. 

“I thought you said you didn’t want to do it while you’re pregnant.” He says, a small grin planted on his face. His hands move to your waist, pulling you to him so your breasts are brushing up against his bare chest. 

“I did say that, but now I can’t hold back, baby, I’m so horny.” You whine wrapping your arms around his neck. “And you look so hot, how can I resist my thunder man?” 

“And who am I to resist my beautiful pregnant wife?” He leans his head down, pressing his forehead against yours. 

“I don’t feel pretty, I feel fat.” You say with a chuckle referring to the small tiny lump beginning to form in your belly. 

“Well, let me show you how pretty you truly are.” He replies, his voice a husky whisper. Your breath hitches in your throat slightly as your libido rises by the second.

Before you can say another word, Thor leans down, softly moving his lips against yours, slipping his hand behind your neck. The other hand roughly grips your waist, pulling in the space between the two of you so there is none left. Your hands go to explore his chest, moaning into his mouth as his tongue doesn’t hesitate to explore your mouth, slipping past your plump lips.