The God Of Mischief//Loki

Summary: You had a bad day and snap at an unsuspecting Loki, who responds as any God would....

Warnings: smut

You threw your bag down by the door, scowling as you chucked your jacket onto the coat hanger.

“Welcome back, (Y/N)!” Tony chirped. You responded with an icy glare, and he quickly retreated with wide eyes.

You were pissed. Fury had assigned you a mission that nobody else wanted, because you were the “new recruit” and didn’t have a choice. According to him, you needed to prove yourself to the team, even after you helped save the world from total destruction. Your “partner” was some rebellious teenage boy from S.H.I.E.L.D who ended up nearly getting you both blown to pieces. Twice. By the time you got back to the tower, your hair was singed, your face was cut, and your clothes almost completely shredded.

As you entered the living room, the light conversation you had heard before suddenly stopped. You looked from person to person, but nobody would meet your stone-cold gaze… Except Loki.

His blue eyes were watching you closely, almost in fascination as he leaned back in his chair. “My my,” He sang dully, “Did play time get a little too rough for you?” He smirked, mischief sparkling in his narrowed eyes.

“Loki, I swear to God I am not in the mood for your crap. I’ve dealt with enough asshole personalities for one day, so I would appreciate it if you would keep yours to yourself.” You heard a snicker from Clint’s side of the couch, but you ignored it and left the room with a tired sigh.

You felt bad for snapping at Loki, especially because he wasn’t even remotely considered for the mission you were given. And, to be honest, he’d grown on you since you’d been living so close to him. Sure he tried to take over the planet and was the God of Mischief, but he had a softer side and a certain charm to him that gave you goosebumps whenever he brushed past you.

“Thinking about me again?” A low voice drawled from behind. You whipped around and found yourself inches away from Loki, who was staring at you knowingly.

You huffed, feeling your cheeks go red. “You wish.” You turned your face away, but a finger hooked under your chin to lift your gaze.

“You think I don’t know how you feel about me?” He asked lowly, a smirk rising to his lips. “I hear every fantasy like a prayer.”

You blinked hard. “Wha-“ In an instant he had backed you into a corner, trapping you between himself and the wall with a palm by either side of your head. You weren’t sure whether to be terrified or aroused as he wet his lips, his eyes never leaving yours.

“I’ve never heard you snap before, pet, and I must say-“ He pressed himself against you, and you could feel his hardening member against your thigh as he spoke into your ear “-It had quite an effect on me.”

Heat pooled between your legs, and you shuddered at the feeling of his raven hair brushing across your cheek. “L-Loki,” you stammered, but his lips crashed onto yours before you could get another word out.

He dominantly sneaked his tongue into your mouth and his hand onto your hip, fingers pressing almost painfully into your skin to keep you in place. You gripped at his arms to keep your knees from giving out, while his free hand snaked down to touch you where you needed him the most. He rubbed you tauntingly through your pants, and you desperately ground your hips into his hand in search of friction.

“Please,” you begged, but he suddenly pulled his hand away with a sly grin, taking a step back. You groaned a protest and let your arms fall at your sides, scowling up at Loki.

“Perhaps next time you’ll think again before you threaten a god.” With one more amused glance, he disappeared as quickly as he had come.

You slumped back against the wall, huffing indignantly. You had been played, but this was a game you knew you would win.