High For This//Steve Rogers

Your body swung from side to side, as you felt the bass of the loud music shaking the floor underneath your feet. Singing along with the words of one of the most used party-songs, you took the best out of it. The Avengers had been working their asses of the past few weeks, so as Tony had finally announced to arrange one of the biggest parties of the Avengers Tower's history, every single one of you had got crazy from excitement.

Bright laugh escaped your lips, as the beat dropped and you felt your feet raising up from the floor, as you jumped up and down with Natasha, her fingers running on the thin fabric of your tight dress.

Her touch tickled your skin, as she ran her fingers up your figure, all the way from your hips to the sides of your breasts, to your neck and to tangle them around your hair.

Leaning closer to you, the red head ran her lips on the curve of your jaw.

"Steve's watching us," she chuckled, as you pulled her closer to you by her hips. "And he's looking pretty turned on -"

"I know," you smirked, as you turned around. Your hips swinging against Natasha's body, you spotted your fiancée from the other side of the dancefloor, locking your eyes with his darkened ones. "I think we should give him a little show -"

"You know I'm down for anything," the best friend of yours purred against the skin of your neck. "The question is; how far can we go until he gets here -"

Laughing softly, you tilted your head slightly to the other side, as Natasha's lips attacked your skin.

Squinting his eyes slightly, Steve leaned closer to Bucky to say something to him, before starting to make his way across the room towards the two of you. His tensed body and the deep glint in usually bright eyes told you, that you had managed to bring the dangerous side of him to the daylight.

Nipping your bottom lip between your teeth, you winked your eye at Steve, before turning around to pull Nat into a heated kiss. Tangling your fingers to her wavy hair, you let out a soft moan as she slid her tongue into your mouth, eager to have a taste of every part of it.

Yet the gentle feeling of fingers laying under your jaw made you break the kiss and turn your head. Pulling you as close to him as possible, Steve crashed his lips against yours, his fingers caressing the side of your neck demandingly, as his other ones tangled into the wisps of your hair.

"So you wanna play a game, baby girl?" he breathed out as you pulled apart, his lips slightly swollen yet turned into a mischievous smirk. "Wanted to turn me on, is that it?"

"Something tells me that I managed to do that," you chuckled, your hands wrapping around his neck. Swinging your body against his, you earned a deep moan to escape his lips. "And seeing you like that, daddy, is driving me out of my mind."

"You truly are playing dangerous game here, doll," Steve breathed out against your skin, as his fingers moved to run along your figure. Pulling you right against his body, his fingers made their way under the hem of your dress.

"No panties?" he groaned against your skin, his voice deep of the growing lust. Nipping your earlobe gently, he brushed his thumb against your clit. "Fuck, Y/N, you're driving me fucking crazy -"

"I know," you chuckled, burying your face into the crook of his neck as he started to rub your bundle of nerves with gentle movements. "Daddy please -"

"Gosh you're so fucking wet - keep dancing, baby, and make sure that you won't let out a single moan."

Doing as he told you, you tangled your fingers into his hair, swaying your body against his with a smirk rising to your lips. You could feel the people's eyes on the two of you - either it was, because everyone knew who you were, or then they knew, why you nipped your bottom lip tightly between your teeth, as Steve slid a finger inside of your heat. No, for the people around you, you were just the golden couple of America; everyone's favorite lovers, enjoying the night out, dancing together on the dance floor.