Fifty shades//Barnes

Summary: After watching a certain movie you and Bucky decide to test some things out, just to spice up the relationship.

Warnings: Smut, Oral (Female receiving),bondage, fingering, somewhat BDSM lol, NSFW,18+

It was Friday night, meaning a movie night for you and Bucky. Things around the tower had been calm; missions were simple things like saving the president from an assassin, just small things like that. So with nothing to really worry about you planned a little date night with Bucky. You had asked him yesterday and he was all for it, not even having a second thought about spending time with you.

So here you are, just hopping out the shower, getting ready for your date with him. You had been dating Bucky for over a year so you didn’t dress up too much for this date seeing as he loved you no matter what you wore. In his words, he preferred you naked most of the time. You chuckled at the memory of him saying that then continued getting ready. You simply dressed in some cotton pajama shorts that showed a little bit of your butt, just the creases, and then a white tee to go along with it.

When you walked out of your room that you shared with Bucky, you saw that he was in the living room, sitting on the couch while reading a book. Most likely he was waiting for you, you assumed. You walked behind the couch, pecking his cheek before taking a seat next to him.

“Hey, doll.” He said, calling you his favorite nickname.

“Hi baby, ready for the movie?” You asked.

“Yes, what have you picked out now? Another Disney movie?” He asked, a small smirk plastered on his face. He set down his book on the coffee table, his attention fully on you now.

You scoffed. “Um no, actually this time I went a little PG thirteen for you, seeing as you were getting tired of watching Disney princess’s.” You stand up to get the movie you bought, giggling inside at how he’s going to react to this certain movie.

“Well, you’re the only princess I want to be watching, Y/N.” As you’re bending over to grab the movie, his eyes skim over your ass. You’re completely oblivious to him checking out your ass. Bucky’s thoughts are already heading to the gutter but decide to hold it off for later tonight.

You stand back up, making sure to conceal the movie cover so he won’t be able to see it.

“Oh wow, so you’re not even going to let me see it?”

“You’ll see when it comes time for it to play.” You glance behind you to look at him, giving him a playful grin before presuming to putting the movie into the DVD player.

After putting it in you sit down next to Bucky, cuddling up to him. He wraps his arm around you, pulling him closer into his warmth. He kisses the top of your head as you lay your head down in his chest. When it comes time for you to press play, Bucky sees its Fifty Shades of Grey and you don’t look at him, only smirk to yourself as you feel his chest rise and fall.

“Well you’re right. This is definitely PG 13.” He says in your ear, his thoughts more wondrous than before.

An hour into the movie you feel yourself getting the slightest bit wet. You couldn’t help yourself. The mere image of Bucky tying you up and fucking you or just fucking you in general had your libido rising by the minute. And you weren’t the only one. Bucky has always considering tying you up, and torturing you with pleasure. Sure the two of you were having sex, from the moment you guys first kissed you couldn’t keep your hands off of each other. It was more of Bucky who couldn’t keep his hands to himself though; he loved eating you, fucking you, just touching you period. He found you so beautiful, your personality being one of his favorite things about you but god, did he love your body, and in that spirit of your body, he loved taking you. Anywhere.