Chapter 2: The New Threats

"Cisco?" Someone is calling my name...

"Cisco! Cisco, Wake up!!! Cisco!!!"

And then, someone slap me in the face.

"Owww!" I shout. "What the hell?!!!"

I open my eyes, and see Ralph Dibny. A member of Team Flash and also the people of Central City knows him as The Elongated Man.

"What happen to you?" He asked. "And why are you sleeping on the floor?"

"I was..." my head is still spinning, and I'm also dizzy for what he did to me. "I was examining this weird gauntlet on my desk and then--"

I look back to my desk, and I see, the gauntlet is gone. It disappeared like it was nothing...

"A gauntlet?" Ralph said. "I don't see any gauntlet on your desk."

"It was right there. I swear the God!"

"OK, Cisco..." Ralph said. "You just have a stress day. You been stay up all night for monitoring the city, you might be hallucinating or you just hungry."

"But, there is." I said. "I even saw a ghost!"

"Cisco, come on. You need to clear you mind. I'll take you to Big Burger Belly, my treats."

Maybe, Ralph is right. Maybe I'm very stress for what I did last night.

"OK, Thanks Ralph." I said . "Maybe a good and delicious meal can help me start my day."

"That's very good. And also you need take a bath."

After me and Ralph are finished eating at the Burger Belly. I went to my apartment to take a bath, I smell like tuna this morning. And after that, I went back to S.T.A.R. Labs.

As I arrived there, Barry saw me in the hall.

"Hey, Cisco." He said.

"Morning, Barry..." I replied.

"Are okay? You weren't feel so good when Ralph found you in your workshop."

"I'm okay Barry, thanks for asking. Look, I'm very sorry that I didn't attend to your anniversary party yesterday. We just need to prepare for anything."

"It's okay. I understand what you did last night, but I need to know something, what happen to you last night?"

I was about to tell Barry what I discover in the particle accelerator, until, we heard the sound of the alarm.

Barry went to the cortex very fast to, I went to the computer to check it out.

Caitlin, Ralph and Iris West-Allen went to the cortex too, after they heard the alarm.

"What is happening?" Iris asked.

"Give me a minute to check it out." I replied.

I check the CCPD communication network and I have no idea what I just found out.

"Great! That just great!"

"What is it?" Caitlin asked

"There's a terrorist attack in the City Hall."

"When? Who?"

"Just, fifteen minutes ago. This terrorist attack is lead by the Eden Corps." I replied.

"There are three metahumans and four mercenaries with fully arm high tech weaponry inside." Barry said. "Joe and his SWAT Team won't able to go inside, because if they attack, they gonna kill everyone inside."