Chapter 3: The Unknown Invaders (Part 2)

Cisco's POV

I have been experienced so many things in the past few years. We've been in a Alien Invasion before, but this other invasion that my friends are in, is out of our control. There one more drop ship coming from their circle ship. But the second drop ship was destroyed went it hit in the force field.

This army are like mindless space dogs. They still keep coming even they are wounded or lose any part of their body. Spartan, Wild Dog and Mr. Terrific are still trying to keep the civilians away from the battle.

Flash keeps running in the battle field and using everything his got from his ability. Lightning blast, superspeed punch, and making a tornado.

Ray is able to kill more of this things, he keeps punching more of those things and also he's blasting them using ion cannons from his suit. And he just came out of no where, every time he uses the suit to shrink down.

Mick is a crazy and a hot headed member of The Legends. I don't where the hell did he get an assault rifle and a flamethrower. But whatever he's doing, his pretty damn happy when killing more of those things.

"DIE! DIE!!!" Mick Shouted. "Die you, filthy alien dogs!!!"
And at the same time, he's laughing like a maniac.

Oliver (Green Arrow) is able to keep shooting arrows right at those alien dogs. The arrows that he fired at have a full of tricks, some of his arrow have explosives and some has incendiary. He's been very fast at shooting than before.

Nate (Steel) is pretty damn fine. His skin can turn into metal metals and with that he could just break their jaws when they trying to bite his arms and legs. Zari is badass, she used her Air Totem to create a powerful air blast to scattered a few more of those things.

Spartan is able to rescued some civilians that are in the crossfire. While he was rescuing civilians, he almost got killed by those alien dogs.

"AHHHH!!!" John (Spartan) screamed.

"John?!" Oliver shouted. "You okay?!"

"I'm okay. Damn, this things are like cockroaches."

Barry is almost getting tired from using his powers.

"We can't fight them forever." Barry said. "We had to do something!"

"How?" I asked.

Before Flash replied to my answer, something happen. The Circle ship has fired an unknown weapon right at us and when that weapon had finally hit in the ground, we realized that this weapon are from ARGUS.

And they activated the weapon and when I attempted to destroy one of those weapons, my powers are starting to disappear.

"Guys!" I said. "My powers, it's gone."

I'm not the only one who lost my power, Barry lost his speed, Nate's skin is back to normal and Dinah & Laurel's Canary cry is gone.

"What the Hell?!!!" Dinah Shouted.

"My God." Barry said. "My Speed, it's gone."

With our powers are gone, the four individuals are now in the field of battle. We didn't even realize that their army are just the divergent.

The alien grim reaper shouted with his native tongue, which we don't understand what it means.
<"Kill them! Kill them all!!!">

The four aliens, have began attacking Team Arrow and The Legends.

The evil Squidward is capable to lifting the cars, I guest he can lift object using his mind, and also he's trying to squash me like a pancake when he throw the car, but luckily Ray saved my life he just blasted the car using he's energy blaster, but he deflected the blast using he redirected the blast right at him but he quickly dodged it.