Chapter 4: The Heroes of Earth 53

Oliver Queen's POV

The Waverider - 3 hours after the attack in Central City

This incident that the city had faced is the most terrible event that me and friends that we ever faced.

Me and Barry are in the med bay of The Waverider, just in time to see Sara, Dinah, Laurel to wake up after they been defeated by the female alien. Sara and Dinah are regaining their consciousness and both of opened their eyes.

"Oliver? Barry?" Sara asked.

"Hey, Sara." Barry said.

"Uhhh... my head." Dinah woke up and trying get up to bed.

"Dinah stop." I said. "Don't move you need to rest."

"What happened?" Sara asked Oliver.

"You, Laurel and Dinah got knock out during the battle. Barry, Cisco and Nate managed to take the three of you to the Waverider."

"Ok. What about the City? Our team?"

"The City is safe." Barry said."But some our team member we're injured, and also there's something that you need know what happen."

Barry told Sara everything what happened from the attack of Central City and the Heroes who saved us from this attack. She has no word.

"So we got rescued and the city have been safe by some superheroes that we haven't met?"

"Yes."

"Who's the one brought them here?"

"Gypsy."

"Gypsy?"

"She's Cisco Ex-Girlfriend."

"Ok..." Dinah said. "It all make sense of why he was so heartbroken last year."

"Wait." Sara asked, when she started to look someone on Med Bay. "Where's Zari and Ray?"

"They're both OK." I said. "They're in the Med Bay on S.T.A.R. Labs, they will both fully recovered tomorrow."

"Ok. What about them? The people who saved us and city from those invaders. Who the hell are they?"

"We don't know." I said. "The only thing we know is that they are going to find those alien who attacked us."

"Ok, but do we trust them?" Dinah asked.

"To be honest, I don't know. But whoever they are, we need find out."

///

Gypsy's POV

After three hours of sweeping around the entire city for Outriders, I've helped Cisco's allies to have medical attention who got injured earlier by the Black Order. And I know they want explanation of why am I working with the heroes of Earth-53 (The Avengers), but in the mean time they need to recover from the attack.

I was wondering in the cortex of STAR Labs, it hasn't change a bit since I left. And I went to Cisco's workshop and it hasn't change either, while I was looking around in his work shop I saw a picture from his desk.

A picture of Cisco and a girl...