The Betrayals

A/N I really like these stories. Here you go, hope you enjoy.

Disclaimer: I don't own PJO

Thalia POV

"So when do you think Thalia will get released from her duties?" The new hunter... Jenny I think asked.

"I don't know but we all know that Artemis wants you as the lead hunter." Phoebes voice rang out, a bunch of hunters nodded or agreed not realizing that I was hidden in the tree. I was shocked, I had gave up everything for the hunters. I gave up time with my friends. Tears started to steam down my face before I even noticed. That's it I'm leaving the hunt. I walk into Artemis tent, taking out my bow and arrows setting them down on the seat. I grab a price of paper and a pen to write a note.

Dear Lady Artemis,

Thank for all the fun times. But I'm leaving the hunt, because none of the other hunters want me here. I am truly sorry for leaving you. I know nobody wants me here besides you. I will travel to Camp Half-Blood. I hope to see you soon.

~Thalia Grace, daughter of Zeus

I turned and left, when I arrived at Camp I went straight to Nico's cabin hoping he would be in there. When I enter the Hades cabin, he wasn't there so I just laid down on his bed and fell asleep.

Nico POV

I walk into the forest where I was suppose to meet my girlfriend, Claire daughter of Nemesis. I over to Zeus's fist when I here voices.

"Claire, baby when are you going to break up with my weak and stupid half brother?" My sorry excuse for a half brother, Nathan asked.

"Soon, I promise he is meeting me here soon. You should go, then we can celebrate later." My girlfriend... wait ex-girlfriend said.

"Okay, love you." Nathan said kissing Claire on the cheek.

*5 minutes later*

"Hey babe." Claire said kissing me on the cheek, I shove her off.

"Why did you do that?" She asked, pouting.

" We're over, I heard you with Nathan, I can't believe I fell for you." I snapped at her. Her eyes welled up with tears.

" Wait, Nico it wasn't what it looked like." She muttered, tears falling down her tan cheeks.

"I'm pretty sure it is what it looks like, you cheating on me with my sorry excuse for a half brother." I screamed in her face. I wasn't sad just angry. I then turned and ran back to my cabin only to see Thalia laying on my bed, asleep.

"Hey Thals, why aren't you with the hunters?" I ask waking her up.

"I'll tell you guys at the camp fire. Hey did you see the new Na Na Na video?" She asked looking tired.

"Nope." I replied.

Percy POV

I can't believe I'm dating Annabeth, I'm so happy, it has been 2 weeks after the 2nd Titan war. I walk into my cabin, thinking of my Wisegirl. My good mood was ruined when I walked into my cabin. Annabeth was kissing my half brother Jack. Jack and his buddy Nathan son of Hades came to Camp a week ago, and showed their true colors as world class jerks. Jack and Nathan made it their goal to ruin Nico's and my life. I fake coughed really loud. They both turned, Jack looked smug, while Annabeth look shocked.

"Percy what are you doing here?" Annabeth stuttered.

"I live here, Annabeth we're though!" I growled, punched Jack in the face sending him flying backwards, and glared at Annabeth before turning and running to the Hades cabin. Nico and I had become very close friends after our idiotic half brother's arrived. I threw open the door only to see Thalia and Nico hunched over his laptop.

"Hey guys." I whispered my voice cracking. They both look up and ran over to me.

"What happened Perce?" Thalia asked.

"Annabeth cheated on me with Jack." I said tears started to come down my cheeks. Thalia growled, then hugged me, as did Nico .

"Same with me, well Claire with Nathan." Nico muttered.

"The hunters didn't want me so I left." Thalia whispered.

"Guys we shouldn't take this, we should leave and start a new life." I said. Thalia and Nico nod, then ran to pack.

*Midnight*

Thalia POV

Nico and Percy were waiting for me, we gave one last look, then turned and left.