Revealing

A/N Here you go my next chapter

*At dinner*

Nico POV

I was really nervous, we were about to travel ourselves. I could tell Thalia and Percy were too. We didn't want to do this but we didn't have a choice. The conch horn blew signalling dinner. Well here goes nothing. Everybody stared at us, although we were use to it. Thalia stumbled a bit, before leaning on me steadying herself.

"Hey you alright?" I ask concerned. She is so cute, the way her eyes shine when she laughs.

"Ya, just a little dizzy, that's all." Thalia whispered. I nodded, though I didn't believe her.

"Hello children." Chiron said.

"Hello Chiron, we are going to reveal our selves today." Percy declared.

"Okay." He replied.

As we walked to dinner, I snuck a look at Thalia who was paler than usual.

*At dinner*

Annabeth POV

I can't wait, the commanders are revealing who they are.

"Hey Annabeth," I heard Jack say wrapping his arms around,"Are you excited?"

"Ya, I want to know who they are." I replied turning to face him.

"Children, children listen up, the commanders have something to say." Chiron yelled over all the talking and yelling. We all quieted down, excited to know who the commanders are. The commanders stepped up. Shadow stood up first, reaching up to take his hood off and we all gasped.

"I'm Nico, ex-son of Hades, now a son of Chaos." Nico said, Storm stood up and took of her hood.

"I'm Thalia, ex-daughter of Zeus, now a daughter of Chaos." Thalia declared, finally Waves stood forward, and took his hood off. Oh my gods it was Percy. He was Much hotter now, why did we break up?

"I'm Percy, ex-son of Poseidon, now a son of Chaos." He yelled. That's when all Hades broke loss. There was screaming and yelling, asking where they had been. Thalia stumbled and grabbed onto Nico for support. After she regain balance she stood back up and moved back to her spot on the stage.

"Hey Thals you alright?" Nico asks concern lacing his voice.

"Ya just a little dizzy." Thalia replies weakly, growing paler with each word.

"Ya right, Thalia what's really wrong?" Nico asked moving towards the black-haired girl, she was incredibly pale.

"I'm fine, really Nico." She croaked out.

"Thalia... what is wrong, please tell me." Nico replied looking at the very pale girl leaning against the dining pavilions column.

"Nico I'm fine," She started before collapsing to the ground. I'm pretty sure I was the only one watching the two because everyone else was firing questions at Percy or sitting confused. Nico leaped forward catching her before she hit the ground.

"Percy!" Nico screams.

Percy POV

Everyone was yelling questions at me. I heard Nico scream my name and turn, only to be greeted with Thalia laying on the ground extremely pale. I rush over to her side.

"Henry, get the aide kit and come back pronto." I ordered the best healer. He nodded and ran off. Annabeth came up to us and kneeled next to Thalia.

"Why don't you just give her this?" She asked about to poor nectar into her mouth, Nico slapped it out of her hand.

"Get away from her, daughter of Athena." I growled, giving her a glare. She shrunk away, just as Henry came running up with the aide kit.