Poisoned?

A/N Sorry for such the long wait.
Disclaimer: I don't own PJO.

Percy POV

Was she poisoned? She shouldn't be able to get sick so how did she get sick? If she was poisoned who did it? A million other questions were running though my head as I ran outside to get Nico as Thalia asked. I run into the dining pavilion where many of the campers were still sitting shocked. I found Nico sitting on the floor a small smile dancing across his face. The shadows were bending around him and thickened as I walk towards him. Jason, Piper, Hazel, Leo, Frank, and Annabeth ran up to me before I could get to Nico.

"What do you guys want?" I growl glaring at the 6 as I tried to get past them, but Jason and Annabeth blocked me.

"Where's Thalia and why can't we get into your cabin! Also where have you been! How could you just abandon Annabeth like that! I thought your fatal flaw was loyalty!" Piper yells angrily.

"Well Daughter of Aphrodite is that what Annabeth told you? Because she cheated on me same with Claire and Nico. Thalia is in our cabin which you can't get into because we don't want you to. I have been floating around in the Milky Way. Also my fatal flaw WAS loyalty until I was betrayed by the ones I was closes to. Now if you guys would move so I can get to Nico." I replied shoving past Jason and Annabeth. I kneel next to Nico and tap him on the shoulder. He jumps slightly before turning around to face me.

"Hey Perce, do you need something?" Nico asked giving me a small smile which was rare in front of people that he's not close to.

"No, but Thalia wants you for whatever reason." I laugh slightly when I see him cheeks turn slightly red.

"Thanks, well I should go and see what she wants." He smiles before bounding off towards the Chaos cabin. Okayyyy then... I glare at the campers as I walk up to the stage. I give a loud whistle and all the legions look towards me.

"Legions go to the cabin and your floors. We'll be with you guys soon." I command pointing towards the pitch black cabin with stars and space practically floating on it. The legions file out lined up by what legion they are in. Shadow legion on the left, Lightning legion in the middle, and My legion (Water legion) on the right. I walk over to my old mentor.

"Hello Chiron. Wonderful to see you again. Can you please get everyone's attention?" I ask politely giving him a small smile.

"Hello Percy. It's nice to see you again also." He replied, " Campers!!!!!"Chiron yelled stomping his hoof on the marble flooring. All the campers turn towards Chiron and me, I glare at all of them and they all shiver.

"Which ever one of you poisoned Thalia, you better confess right now or I will find you!" I scream angrily glaring.

"Percy, no one poisoned her. Nobody at this camp would do that." Jason screamed at me from the crowd.

"Alright Mr.Smart Guy, explain to me how she got sick then when she can't." I ask sarcastically. Because my faithful commander, it's because my blessing that protects her when she gets sick of injured doesn't work on Earth. She has fallen sick because of the gods. They are mad and jealous because you're more powerful than them and they believe that if they hurt one of you they will show you that they are more powerful than you. Athena, Poseidon, Zeus, Hades, Apollo, and Hermes worked together to get it to work and got it into her water bottle the moment she entered the atmosphere. Chaos's voice said in my head. I glare up at the sky.

"Get you immortal jerky faces down here right now!" I scream up at the gods, everyone gasped probably expecting me to be striked down.
A/N I know it's short but I'll try to post again this week or next.