Found

A/N Here are the codenames for Thalia, Nico , and Percy...

Storm: Thalia

Shadow: Nico

Waves: Percy

*1 week later*

Percy POV

We've been trudging though the the pouring rain for a good thirty minutes. We ran out of ambrosia and a hellhound tore up out nectar canteens. We were hurt and tired but we had to keep going. Thalia had a cut on her stomach that was probably the worst injury out of all of us.

"Son of the sea god, son of death, and daughter of Zeus." A voice growled behind us, suddenly Nico and I were on the ground under two paws, two cyclops stood over us. One disappeared and then the other. Thalia stood where the cyclops use to stand, the hellhound on top of us jumped on top of her pinning her down, she let out a yelp of pain, Nico quickly got up and stabbed the hellhound.

"Very good job, demigods." Another voice said, the three of us jumped up.

"Who are you." I growled not wanting to let whoever this is get to my friends, my family.

" I'm not going to hurt you, and to answer your question, I'm Chaos, creator of the universe." Chaos said.

"Why are you here?" Thalia managed to choke out before collapsing into Nico's arms.

"Thals." Nico cried. He laid Thalia on the ground. Chaos snapped his finger and our wounds healed.

"What happened, why am I on the ground." She muttered.

"Long story, any way Lord Chaos, why are you here?" I ask politely as I'm known for ticking all powerful immortals off.

"None of that Lord stuff, as to why I'm here is to offer you three a place in my army, I have been watching you. You guys are amazing fighters and have a bond that's impossible to break. You guys will become the leaders of the three legions in my army. Thalia will become the leader of the Lighting legion, Nico, you will be the leader of the Shadow legion, and Percy, you will be the commander of the Water legion. You three will become the second most powerful people in the universe." Chaos offered. I look over at my two cousins and we come a silent agreement.

" Yes we will join you, under one condition you keep us together." Thalia ordered.

"I shall keep you together. You will become immortal and control the power of your legion. Well you will be more powerful than any god or titan." Chaos replied. He opened a thing that looked like a black hole.

"We shall go to my base on Mars." He ordered, ushering us into the black hole. I grab ahold of Thalia and Nico's hand and we walk in together. We have changed, we are stronger, we are more powerful, we are the commanders of the legions.

"How do you guys feel?" Chaos asked.

"More powerful." I whispered.

"Stronger." Nico muttered.

"Like I'm back in the hunt." Thalia said quietly.

" Welcome Commanders, welcome to your new home. " Chaos yelled.