Returning

A/N I don't know what to write in this so I'm just going to give you the codenames again.

Storm: Thalia

Shadow: Nico

Waves: Percy

* 100 years later*

Thalia POV

" Chaos would like to speak with Percy, Thalia, and Nico." Mary, my second in command yelled across the training field where we were sparring. I gave her a thumbs up and put my weapon up.

*In Chaos office*

Thalia POV

"Hello children, please sit. I have bad news." Chaos said as we took a seat. Was he sending us on another mission?

"What is it Chaos." Nico asked.

"Well both Gaea and Kronos have risen, I need you to return to Camp Half-Blood and train them, they need all the help they can get." Chaos aid, the moment the words escaped his mouth all I saw was red.

"But you said that we would never have to go back to that-that place ever again." Percy shouted obviously angry.

"Percy calm down, nobody will know who you are until you're ready. You will go under codenames, all of them people going have been informed to call you by these codenames... Thalia, you will be Storm, Nico you will be Shadow, and Percy shall be Waves. You leave in an hour. Dismissed." Chaos said before ushering us out to pack, we hated the idea but we couldn't disobey Chaos. We finished packing, we had 30 minutes before we left for Camp Half-Blood. We all sat around in our room, we had not grown apart just because we manage different legions.

"So we have to call each other by codenames until we are ready to tell them who we are." Nico said.

"I think we should show them who we are when we arrive." I whispered, the two other commanders wheeled around to look at me like I was crazy.

" Why!?!?!" Percy screamed.

"Just to get it over with." I replied looking down.

"She has a point." Nico muttered.

"Okay, we do it when we are at Camp, with the gods there." Percy declared.

"No dip, sherlock." I said laughing. Percy stuck his tongue out.

"Really mature, Percy." Nico stuttered out while laughing.

*30 minutes of laughing later*

Thalia POV

We walked into up to the hanger filled with 10 hovercrafts, the 15 people from my legion loaded up into the electric blue hovercraft, the 15 people from Percy's legion loaded up into the sea green hovercraft, and the 15 people from Nico's legion loaded up into the black hovercraft. I look over at Percy and Nico, we nodded and loaded our legions ship.

*At camp half-blood before the legions arrive*

Annabeth POV

Ugh, I hate being an immortal camper. I have to go to extremely boring meetings when I could be making out with my boyfriend Jack. I know Claire feels the same way with Nathan.

"Hello children, please sit we have terrible news." Zeus said, why were the Olympians here? We all bowed then sat.

"What is wrong Zeus?" Claire daughter of Nemesis asked.

"Both Gaea and Kronos have risen. We have accepted help from Chaos and his army." Hades continued. We all gasped.

"I bet I could take them." Jack said, I knew he could he is the best sword fighter in 300 years.

"You best not anger them son." Poseidon replied. I was shocked they couldn't be that powerful.

"Yes they are Annabeth, the commanders are the second most powerful beings in the universe, more powerful than us,titans,and the giants combined." My mother, Athena said.

*In the hovercraft*

Thalia POV

My legions ship started landing. I was worried what would they think when they saw us.

"Lightning legion suit up!" I ordered, I grabbed my hoodie armor witch hid my face, only I can take it off.

*In Camp Half-Blood*

Annabeth POV

We all filed out only to see three ships land in a perfect triangle. One was pitch black, one was sea green, the last was electric blue. 16 figures filed out of each ship.

"Who are you?" Nathan screamed at them.

"We are the commanders of the three legions and we have our best warriors here to help train you, so we can win this war and return to our base, Son of Hades." The middle figure said, he was in a blue hoodie.

"Reveal yourselves." Zeus shouted and we all waited expecting them to tremble and quickly take off there hoods.

"Fine Zeus." The figure on the left sneered, speaking the word Zeus as if it was poison.

"I'm Shadow, that is Waves, and the last one is Storm." Shadow said, he was wearing a black hoodie.

" Shadow I wanted to do the introductions." Storm said laughter in her voice.

"Oh shut up Storm, Shadow did them get over it." Waves laughed.

"What kind of names are Shadow, Storms, and Waves?" Jack yelled, thanks I mean who would name their kids that.

"Wow son of Poseidon, you are stupider than I thought. They are code names, we will reveal our selves at dinner. Until then we will get settled into our cabin." Storm said, after she finished a four story cabin came up in between the Zeus and Hera cabin.

"Shadow legion, first floor. Lighting legion, second floor. Water legion, third floor. Commanders we shall take the fourth floor." Shadow commanded. The commanders and their legions went to their cabin.