Sickness

A/N Here is a new chapter, I will be updating He is Mine next.

*In the Cabin*

Nico POV

Oh gods, I sit next to Thalia in the cabin,Percy ran in with Henry. I had long gotten over my crush o him but I have started to like Thalia .

"What's wrong with her?" Percy yells.

"I'm pretty sure she has poison running though her blood stream, I can't take it out but I can stop it from spreading. She will survive I can tell you that much." Henry said as he moved over to Thalia, he cut open her side before putting a small pill looking thing in her side. He then sewed up the cut.

"That should stop it from spreading." Henry declared. Henry left the building while Percy and I sat on by Thalia's side.

"You're worried aren't you?" Percy muttered, I just nod.

"I've got to go check on the training." He whispered before standing up and leaving. I watched him leave and stared at the door until...

"Where's he going?" A weak voice asked. I whipped my head around to see Thals trying to sit, I grab her shoulders and push her back down.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I whispered feeling betrayed, Thalia looked up at me...

"I didn't want you to worry." Thalia croaked, I look at her is disbelief.

" I've been worried about you all day, I thought you had gotten hurt when you collapsed." I whisper-yelled.

"Sorry, you know how I don't like feeling weak." Thalia replied looking at me sadly. I just give her a nod, then did something unexpected, I kissed her forehead before turning and leaving the room. I smile a real smile, I can't believe I just did that.

Thalia POV

Omg Omg Omg he just kissed me, eek oh gods I've been spending way to much time with Jenny and Rachel (Daughters of Aphrodite). Where was I oh ya... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! He kissed me, okay I may have a little [Huge] crush on him. Percy walks back in.

"Hey Percy." I said gaining my voice back.

"Hey Thals." He said walking out, I counted down from five before the door was thrown back open.

"Thalia!!!!!" He screamed rushing to my side hugging me. I give him a smile.

"Yep, hey can you do me a favor?" I ask sweetly.

"Umm... sure what do you need?" He asked while grabbing his twin swords.

"Can you go get Nico please." I ask him, he gives me a weird look but nods none the less. He gets up and leaves. Oh gods well here goes nothing.