♡ SEVEN ♡

Before this chapter starts, I wanna show you guys this amazing fan art my friend jeongguk-san made it for me!! She's so talented

Before this chapter starts, I wanna show you guys this amazing fan art my friend jeongguk-san made it for me!! She's so talented. 💕

Also it's like 5 in the morning so I'm not gonna proof read sksjsks. I'll fix typos tomorrow. A bitch is tired so bye!!

~~

⠀⠀Taehyung's house felt a bit unfamiliar when he walked in. The air was permeated with the scent of lemon cleaner, which clashed with the feint smell of garlic and spices from the kitchen. The living room was tidied up quite nice and accordingly, and he could've swore that he heard the washer and dryer running. He rarely heard those being used when he came home.

⠀⠀His home felt so... homely. Goodness, was he in some 1950s suburbia?

⠀⠀"Joo—" began a feint squeak before pausing. Jungkook peeked his head from the kitchen to lock eyes with Taehyung. "Oh, Tae-Taehyung. You're home," the boy said softly before waddling over from the kitchen, petite figure covered in his pink apron.

⠀⠀"Hi," Jungkook greeted him, eyes wide as he looked up at Taehyung nervously.

⠀⠀"Um- hey," Taehyung replied a bit dryly as he removed the tie from his collar, tan neck shifting side to side as he did so. "Did you clean the whole house by yourself?" he asked.

⠀⠀"Kind of... I- I had Jiminie help me a little bit," Jungkook admitted. "I was afraid I'd put something somewhere it doesn't belong, or- or touch something I'm wasn't supposed to."

⠀⠀"I'm surprised that lazy ass Jimin cared to help clean up," Taehyung scoffed. Jungkook blinked his big eyes and remained quiet at both his snide comment and swearing.

⠀⠀Taehyung hummed deeply and nodded. "Well, thanks for that. Nice to have someone else who actually pulls their weight around here."

⠀⠀The older man walked into the kitchen with Jungkook following behind him like a lost puppy. "I see you cooked something. That's nice. It's been a while since I've had a home cooked meal," Taehyung said as he eyed the pots and pans on the stove and the already-set table.

⠀⠀"Yeah! I made spaghetti!" Jungkook bubbled happily, grabbing two ceramic plates and piling them with spaghetti. "Jiminie told me it's your favorite dish, so I wanted to treat you when you came home from a hard day of work."

⠀⠀Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows as he rolled up the sleeves to his dress shirt, tan arms contrasting with the white fabric. "What? No, my favorite food is chicken parmesan."

⠀⠀Jungkook stopped toppling the plates with spaghetti, face heating up in embarrassment at what he thought was an error on his part.

⠀⠀Taehyung chuckled lowly and shook his head. "And he has the audacity to say I'm the forgetful one. He can't even remember something simple about me like my favorite food," Taehyung scoffed.