♡ ELEVEN ♡

Their cute hand size difference 🥺🤚 This chapter is long to make up for the wait

Their cute hand size difference 🥺🤚 This chapter is long to make up for the wait. Enjoy!!

Warning: this chapter contains flashbacks of abuse and homophobic slurs. If that makes you uncomfortable or is triggering to you, note that I will use three asterisks (***) so you know where to skip. Read with caution!

~~

⠀⠀Today marked exactly a week since the swap began. With their brief time together, Jungkook and Taehyung had started becoming accustomed to each other's tendencies. And aside from that one ill-tempered outburst Taehyung had and his snarky remarks, things had been civil and enjoyable.

⠀⠀Sure, Jungkook would still pick living with Namjoon over Taehyung any day. But he didn't mind living with Taehyung; it wasn't this death sentence Jimin that had made it out to be. Taehyung was a flawed individual, that was a given. But he wasn't this ruthless, appalling, intolerable boyfriend that Jimin had portrayed him as.

⠀⠀Today also marked the end of Jungkook's spring break and the start of his spring term of college. Upon waking up, Jungkook's stomach tossed and turned when he checked the time on his phone. He had overslept a bit. No, he wasn't late for class (he was awake just in time for that). But he hadn't woken up early enough to make Taehyung breakfast.

⠀⠀To most people, something of this sort would be no big deal. Jungkook wasn't most people, though. Letting out a groggy whine, Jungkook composed a quick apology text message.

Jungkook:
so sorry for not
making you breakfast :(

Taehyung:
it's fine, don't fret.

Jungkook:
please don't be mad

Taehyung:
why would i be mad?

Jungkook:
idk i just feel bad that you have
to work on an empty stomach :(

Taehyung:
it's really not that deep...
anyways i have work so bye.

Jungkook:
okaaaay see you when you
get home Taehyungie ♡

Taehyung:
i told you not to call me that.

Jungkook:
ugh fine! bye you butthead!

Taehyung:
better.

⠀⠀A few moments after his giggling subsided, Jungkook sauntered out of his room to the bathroom with a shower in mind. While he waited for the water temperature to be just right, he stripped himself of his nightwear. He stepped into the shower, body beaded in water droplets as he cleaned up.