Paige and group chat and irl

WARNING! this chapter does involve cutting and the next few chapters might be depressing so if you are uncomfortable with smoking and cutting and other things like that skip this. Enjoy!

PaigeEverett

Trashy_Gomez,Hater01,Hoemez, and 2k others liked this photo

PaigeEverett: little innocent Sabrina wasnt always innocent was she...she's a suicidal , crazy, bitch and she's a terrible influence to everyone.

Trashy_Gomez: I knew she was no good

JackAveryMusic: wow @Sabrina_Gomez ...
I didn't think you were like this... I don't know if I can trust you anymore.

Sabrina_Gomez: please take this down...

Sabrina_Gomez: How did you get these pictures?

Sabrina_Gomez: I'm so sorry jack...

Load more comments...

                                    Wbob

Zach: Sabrina please tell
Us that what Paige
Posted wasnt true 😢

                Sabrina: I'm sorry guys it is true😢

               Sabrina has left the chat

3rd person P.O.V

After Sabrina left the group chat she blocked the boys numbers except corbyn's. Jack seen he was blocked and the boys raced to the Gomez twins mansion. Once they got there Jonah used his key and opened the door and they started to search for the long hair brunette. She was on the couch in the living room...crying. The fake blonde ran up to his friend and hugged her trying to calm her down. "STOP HUGGING HER SHE'S A BAD INFLUENCE CORBYN!" Jack yelled. Sabrina stood up, ready to defend herself. "SHUT UP JACK! WHY ARE YOU TELLING AT EVERYONE ?!?" Sabrina yelled with power.

Everyone was shocked

Jack felt even more angry and towered over the 5'5 girl. "BECAUSE OF YOU, YOU BITCH!YOU LIE TO EVERYONE ABOUT WHO YOU ACTUALLY ARE AND I CAN'T EVEN TRUST YOU ANYMORE!" Jack yelled. "THEN WHY ARE YOU STILL FUCKING HERE THEN BITCH! GO AWAY AND FIND ANOTHER GIRL BECAUSE WE'RE FUCKING DONE!" Sabrina yelled with tears in her eyes. Once again everyone was shocked and the now broken-hearted, curly-haired boy ran out of the house in tears with Zach and Daniel running after him. Sabrina was now bawling out with tears. Corbyn, Selena,Karliyah trying to calm her down,she jumps up and runs to the bathroom puking for 3rd time this week. She finishes and flushed the toilet, brushed her teeth and washed her tear-stained face.

Sabrina's P.O.V

I looked at the calendar in the hallway and I realized I was supposed to start my period last week. I think that my period just changed...hopefully. I went back downstairs and Jonah, Corbyn, Ariana,and the others (not jack,dani,or Zach) on the couch staring at me. " Are you okay Sabby? " Corbyn asked. " Yeah , I'm fine just sad and I might be sick. " I replied. "Sabby can I talk to you outside really quickly?" Ariana asked. " Sure. " I said. We walked outside and sat by the pool. "When's the last time you had- in-se-...when's the last time you slept with someone physically?" Ari blurted out . I was shocked she said that. "About 3 or 4 weeks ago?" I said but it came out sounding like a question. "We're going to the store you stay here and be a good girl." Ariana said turning around to see Selena and Corbyn. " Okay... " I said. We went back inside and I sat on the couch and started to make small talk  with jonah while they went to the store.

*Skip 30 mins*

They finally got back. " What took so long? " I asked. " Traffic. " Selena said. I just simply nodded knowing LA traffic gets crazy. Ariana and Selena grab me a basically drag me  to the bathroom.They pulled something out of the bag and  show me  multiple boxes of ............................ A pregnancy test? I looked at them weird. " You don't want me  to take these test do you? " I asked. " No we want you to put them in you mouth. " Ariana said. I didn't know she was so sassy, like who put bunny droppings in her coco puffs. " Just pee on the flat part and wait for us to look at them and tell you if you are or not okay? " Selena said. "Okay." I said. I did what I was supposed to do and waited. The girls looked at the test and looked at me. They handed me the tests and they all said...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
CliffHanger! Is she pregnant? You guys know what to do .  Sorry for any spelling errors and follow,share,comment and vote . I love you guys. Bye Lauracorns hope you have a magical day!💋🐼💋