Sabrina and irl

Sabrina_Gomez

JackAveryMusic,Selena_Gomez,Lovely_Gomez and 9 mill others liked this photo

Sabrina_Gomez: When your boyfriend proposes to you and you say yes before he even pulls out the ring. I love you @JackAveryMusic🌹💞💋

JackAveryMusic: I love you too and I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together 🌹💞💋

Lovely_Gomez:CONGRATS!

Selena_Gomez: my twin's over here getting engaged and I'm still single af

JonahMarais: you wouldn't be single of I had the balls to tell you how I feel...
Comment deleted

Sabrina_Gomez: I saw that again!@JonahMarais

User01: he always deleted them to fast so I can't read what he's saying 😖

PaigeEverett:THAT RING IS SUPPOSED TO BE MINE!

ItsKarliyahClayton: *starts singing in a deep voice* quess a who's back, Dun dun dun, back again, Dun dun dun, crazys back, Dun dun dun, hide your ken

SeaveyDaniel: OML😂😂😂 @ItsKarliyahClayton

ItsKarliyahClayton: I'll be here all night ladies and gentlemen💁

WhereAreTheAvacados:WOAH! CONGRATULATIONS!

Load more comments...

Sabrina's P.O.V

Jack,Lavender and I are sitting on the couch in the living room. Lavender is in a food coma as Jack calls it. Jack turns the chanel from Disney channel to the Maury show and I almost screamed at who was in the show. It was Paige! She complained about how her "3 baby daddies wouldn't support her" and how "they didn't even come to see me give birth to their own daughter!" . They had both Ethan and Grayson on the show.

*skip to finding out who's the baby daddy*

"When it comes to 3 month old Toni Grayson, YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER!" Maury said. Jack and I smiled knowing that Grayson didn't get trapped by her. Paige was crying and screaming about how her "Daughter must have 3 dads!" . It was now Ethan's turn.

"When it comes to 3 month old Toni Ethan, YOU ARE THE FATHER!" Maury said. Ethan tried to hug Paige but she pushed him off. " Can we see the next one? " she asked. I looked at jack.

"I did the test so she would shut up but I didn't want to go for the results so I told her I'll watch it on tv." He explained . I nodded and turned my attention back to the tv.

"Okay, so, the next person wanted to keep his identity secret but I will say that when it comes to 3 month old Toni, who ever you are, YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER!" Maury said.

I looked at lavender and seen she woke up and was just smiling and staring at the ceiling. I brought her up to my face and kissed her cheek. I looked at jack and he hugged me and lavender. "I love you girls so much" Jack said pulling back from the hug. I gave him lavender . Jack leaned over and kissed me. Lavender started fussing about is kissing so we pulled away and laughed. If course she giggled and I smiled. So did jack.

I turned back to the tv and seen that Paige was backstage now crying with Ethan trying to hug and comfort her but she keeps pushing him away. "Did you not want me to be her father?" Ethan asked sounding sad. I feel bad for him. " NO,NO I DID NOT! I WANTED JACK TO BE SO I COULD GET FUCKING CHILD SUPPORT AND SPEND IT ON ME! "she screamed. She turned to the camera and turned red. I think she forgot she was on camera. She nervously laughed." Hahaha... I'm joking! I joke like that! Haha".

We just turned off the tv and looked at each other in shock. "I think it's time to go take a nap" Jack said as he and lavender yawned. "Lav or you?" I asked chuckling . "Why not both?" He asked laughing a little bit. "How about we take a family nap, yeah?" I asked. He nodded and got up carefully, still holding Lav and walked up the stairs, going to my room (a/n: they are at the Gomez twins mansion) setting her in her crib. We climbed into the bed and drifted off to lala land.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This was a good chapter in my opinion. Sorry if the picture don't show Sorry for any spelling errors and remember to follow,comment,vote and share!Bye Lauracorns hope you have a magical day!💋🐼💋