irl

Previously on Instagram//J.R.A

"*************." the doctor said. " um why? " Sabrina asked.

Now

Still Selena's P.O.V

"Yeah, why did you say congratulations?" Jonah asked. " Oh! Because Ms.Gomez is pregnant! " the doctor said. Sabrina started crying and Corbyn tried to comfort her sitting on the bed with her. " aw you guys are gonna make great parents. " the  doctor said to Sabrina and Corbyn. They just looked at each other. They didn't correct the doctor or anything, just looked at each other. Karliyah snapped them out their trance. "Hey doc when can she leave?" Karliyah asked nicely. " She can leave now just one of you guys have to sign her out. " the doctor explains. " Okay, I'll sign her out. " Corbyn said getting up from the bed but before he got up all the way bent down and kissed Sabrina's stomach and left. That's....different. He just kissed my sister's stomach.

"So are you gonna tell Jack and what's up with you and Corbyn?" Ariana asked . " 1, I might tell jack and 2, ask Corbyn I think we're just friends right now. " Sabrina said. Then as if right on time Corbyn comes in with clothes that look like they are from the gift shop from in the hospital but they're still kinda cute. "Here you go sabby." Corbyn said handing here the clothes. "Thank you bean!" My sister said gratefully . We all walked out into the hallway to let her change. " sooo... Corbyn? " I said. "Yes?" Corbyn said . " what's going on with you and Sabrina? " I asked. "...........

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry guys I just love ending you guys on cliffhangers I swear I'll stop next chapter😂. Sorry for any spelling errors and sorry it was a shorter chapter than normal. Remember to vote,comment,follow and share. Bye Lauracorns hope you have a magical day!💋🐼💋