irl & Paige

Sabrina's P.O.V

I'm now 1 1/2 months pregnant and I still didn't tell Jack but I'm gonna.....today. I need to woman up and tell him the truth. I just pulled up into the wdw house and all the boys are there. I knocked on the door and Corbyn Answered.(A/n: who lowkey ships them? I do a little bit) "Hey girl heeeyyyy" Corbyn said with a girl voice. I laughed and said hey back.

I walked in and went upstairs to Jack and Daniel's room. I sighed and knocked. Jack opened the door. "What do you want daniel I already told you to sleep on the couch- oh- hey s-s-Sabrina." Jack said shocked.

" Hey jack" I said. "What are yo-" Jack tried to say but I cut him off. "I need to tell you something." I said. " G-Go ahead" Jack stuttered. We went inside the room and sat down. I sighed before saying" Im pregnant . ". I flat out told him the truth. That's what I needed to do. "W-what?" Jack asked . "Im pregnant." I told him again. He smiled and hugged me . "Are you happy?" I asked scared of what he was gonna say. " Totall-" Jack got cut off by his phone getting a notification. We both looked and seen Paige posted that she's pregnant but I didn't care about it. "So..Are we back together?" Jack asked. I fake thought about it. "Yes" I said smiling. Jack ran out the room and started screaming. I went downstairs and laughed at him. He came up to me and kissed me. It was the most Passionate,loving, and sincere kiss he ever given me. We announced that we were dating again to everyone but since we didn't announce that we broke up to the public we didn't need to do that. Jack just posted that he accidentally cheated on me and said that there is a 50 percent chance that Paige's baby is his.

We went out for dinner that night and of course took some pictures with fans. Overall it was perfect to me.

PaigeEverett

(Pretend it's paige)

GraysonDolan,EthanDolan,Trashy_Gomez and 1 mill others liked this photo

PaigeEverett:I'M PREGANT! Can wait for my baby to have 3 dads😃😇

Trashy_Gomez:OMG CONGRATS! I HOPE IT'S JACK'S

PaigeEverett: it's jack, grayson, and ethan's😁@Trashy_Gomez

SeaveyDaniel: it looks like you ate to much taco bell...

PaigeEverett: no! I'm pregant and my baby is gonna have Jack's hair, ethans muscles and Graysons jawline😻@SeaveyDaniel

SeaveyDaniel: Oh so you StUpId StUpId

PaigeEverett: no I'm really smart and my baby will be too🐧

Trashy_Gomez: why did you put the penguin emoji?

PaigeEverett: it's a pregant pengin!

Sabrina_Gomez: okay I can't stand this

PaigeEverett: what that I'm pregnant and your not?

Sabrina_Gomez: no, your spelling

PaigeEverett: My spelling is better than yours!^

Sabrina_Gomez:Pregnant* penguin* Ethan's* Jack*Grayson* there go to sweetie💋

Jabrina_Avmez: This is why I love Sabrina ^

PaigeEverett has disabled comments...

---------------------------------------------------------------------
That's all that I could think of for right now.Sorry for the spelling errors except when Paige posted those were on purpose. Remember to vote,comment,share and follow me. Bye Lauracorns hope you have a magical day!💋🐼💋