dms & irl

PaigeEverett:
STOP!
                                                   Sabrina_Gomez:
                                                       Stop what?😂
PaigeEverett:
Stop acting pregant!
                                                   Sabrina_Gomez:
                      How can I fake being pregnant?
PaigeEverett:
With a fake pregant belly duh!
                                                   Sabrina_Gomez:
                                 Who's your baby's father?
PaigeEverett:
Jack,ethan and grayson😏
                                                   Sabrina_Gomez:
                                                                 How?😂
PaigeEverett:
All of them came in me duh!
How else are babies made?
                                                   Sabrina_Gomez:
             But only one can be the baby's father
PaigeEverett:
I want all of them to be tho so they are😈
                                                   Sabrina_Gomez:
                                                       Are you tight?
PaigeEverett:
Jack said I was the tightest he's ever had so yeah

                                                   Sabrina_Gomez:
              Hey paige. This is jack. Why are you
                                      Lying to my girlfriend?
PaigeEverett:
I didn't lie to her😔
                                                   Sabrina_Gomez:
             Yes you did. If I remember correctly.
             I said you were looser than a toddler
                                                                      tooth
                                                        Read 4:16 PM

Daniels P.O.V 

Today I'm gonna shoot my shot at making Karliyah my girlfriend. She's perfect. Innocent yet sexy, nice, smart, very funny, soft, and awkward but it's a cute awkward. Anyways , I'm walking up to her right now. We all decided to celebrate Jack finding out Sabrina's pregnant by having a pool party bye ourselves.

"Hey Karliyah!" I said to the beautiful human being I call my crush. "H-hey D-dani!" She stuttered. She's so cute. " Can I ask something? " i asked kinda shyly. " Yeah sure! W-what is i-it? " she replied. " Ireallylikeyouandihopeyoulikemetoosoifyoudowillyoubemygirlfriend? " i said really fast. " Can you say it slower? " Karliyah asked with a chuckle. " I really like you and I hope you like me too so if you do will you be my girlfriend? " i asked again. She looked at me and said something that shocked me " yes, yes Daniel I would love too". She jumped up a little and kissed me...hard.

Since I was standing at the edge of the pool, I fell in and since I was holding Karliyah by the waist she fell in with me. We both let go of the kiss and swam to the top of the pool. "Wow Goldie locks didn't know you were such a good kisser" Karliyah said slightly smirking. I smirked back and kissed her again. (A/N: this is not a smut.I repeat this is NOT A SMUT!) Once we pulled away we smiled at each other. We heard clapping and whistling so we turned and seen everyone cheering for us, Corbyn even screamed "KARNIEL". We got out of the pool and started socializing. Today was the best day ever...now how do we tell the fans? I'll worry about that later. I'll just try to keep this day in my mind. Best. Day. Ever.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
#Karniel is real now! I loved writing this chapter! Sorry for any spelling errors and remember to vote,comment,share and follow me! Bye Lauracorns hope you have a magical day!💋🐼💋