7-"Hang Out"

I get a text message from an unknown number. Hmm. I read the text. Oh it's Kiri! "Hey, (Y/n)! I was able to get the entire bakusquad together! Except Sero... he was busy. But anyway we're meeting in front of the school and we're goin out to eat!" it reads. Ah I totally forgot Kirishima wanted to take the bakusquad out. "When?" I type back. "30 minutes!" I receive. Ok that gives me some time to get ready. Also when did I give Kirishima my number?

I went to my bedroom, making sure to not awaken my mother, and get some casual clothing. It was a dark grey shirt with black jeans and a light grey pull-over sweater. When I got changed I retrieved my keys from the dining table and grab a pair of black and white converse, slipping them on and patting my sweater to confirm I had my phone. When it was confirmed, I left the house and locked the door behind me, flying into the air and heading towards the school.

After a while, i've reached it. And I see the bakusquad there. I swiftly float up to them, catching the attention of Mina. She turns around and smiles "Hey, (Y/n)!" she greets, still smiling goofily. To this, everyone looks at me "(Y/n)! Dude!" Kirishima's face transforms into one as if he hasn't seen me in 10 years. I plop onto the ground easily, sighing. Denki gives me a small wave, smirking. Kirishima comes up to me and hugs me. Ooh-kay what the fuck. I stiffen up, waiting for the hug to be over. Soon enough, Kirishima releases me, unfazed that I didn't hug back. I look over and see Katsuki glaring at me. "Hello, love." I greet, waving softly. He grunts and rolls his eyes, looking away. Ugh.

When we got greetings over, we started off to a random food place that Kiri picked out. He's always the planner of things when it comes to the bakusquad. Normally i'm the leader of friend groups, but I just kind of added myself here so I need to wait. Just talking about waiting reminds me of how little patience I have.

Soon enough, we arrive at the place. Mina gets us a table and we're put on the waiting list. Wh- Just after I say I have no patience? Whatever. Everyone is talking. They like adding me in conversations randomly and I like it when they do that. Our conversations vary a lot from heroes and school. They all have their eye on something. Me- well, to be the best, of course. I need recognition and fame, I need to be noticed. Mom says I 'want not need', but- I- ok I don't know what will benefit me for being noticed, but I mean-.. Agh whatever. All the other perks are cool too, I guess...

I mean yeah lot's of good things come from being a hero, which is the main reason I want to be one! Wait, but isn't that everyone's main reason? Fuck, I don't know- Oh hey we're going to our table now.

We're seated. I sit beside Katsuki because duh, Kirishima, Mina, and Denki all sit on the other side of the booth. What a pleasant coincidence. The waiter gives us our menus and walks off. Kirishima has picked out something more fancy food place wise than I would've expected for a simple gang hang out.

"Alright! Food!" Mina opens her menu and starts looking. "God this is going to be expensive." Denki mutters, chuckling. "No it's won't! Look at these prices!" Kirishima smiles. "Astounding!" Mina laughs. I smirk. Dorks.

Katsuki hasn't said much, if anything at all. I turn to him "Yo, Katsuki, why aren't you talking?" I ask. He sneers at me "Why the fuck do you think?" he seems.. mad? "Because of me?" I smirk. His face tints a cute shade of pink and he looks away, furrowing his eyebrows. I chuckle and turn back to Mina who was staring at the menu, a confused expression on her face. "No, Mina, this is the special thanks page." Denki points at the part Mina was looking at. "Oh- I thought they were selling humans," Mina laughs. Kirishima looks over quickly "Selling humans?" he utters. Denki shakes his head "Mina thought they were selling humans to eat." Denki points to the special thanks part. Kirishima laughs "Refund!".

Just listening to these 3 talk is entertaining. I try to speak to Katsuki again "C'mon. Talk. You knew I was gunna be here." I raise my eyebrows. His shoulders tense and he glares at the wall "Leave me alone" he mutters. "Katsu, don't deny it, you like my company." I smirk again. He bites his lip as his glare intensifies. I note this and continue "You know you do..." I rest my head on my right hand, my gaze softening. He looks at me in the corner of his eyes. I smile invitingly. He narrows his eyes and looks away again. "Tough shell.." I mutter, looking back at the other 3.

The waiter returns "Can I get any of you something to drink?" he asks, holding a notepad in his right hand and a pen in his left. Everyone orders their drinks. I get (Y/d), because I mean, taste. Katsuki refuses to talk at all, so I order a water for him to be nice. Katsuki glares at me for that. I don't know if he glared at me because I got him a drink, or because that drink was water. The waiter is writing down our drink choices before nodding and walking off.

Mina smiles at me "So, (Y/n), your quirk?" she stirs her finger against the table surface. "What about my quirk?" I ask, leaning back against the seat. "It's so manly!" Kirishima adds, a large smile on it's face. "It's like several quirks in one!" Denki inputs, smiling, too. "I know, right?" I smirk. Katsuki grumbles as his posture loosens. "Did you inherit it?" Kirishima asks "Or is it a mixture of both your parents?" Denki asks. Mina slams her hands on the table, making the silverware clatter "Or.... Has it manifested in a completely different way than your ancestors?!" She has a large grin on her face. I narrow my eyes. I look at the 3. "Mina's option is what happened." I answer. Mina puts her hands in the air "Yes!" she laughs. Kirishima is enticed "That's cool!" he smiles. "Yeeep" Denki leans back, a smirk on his face. Katsuki looks surprised that i'm not yelling at these guys. Nah, these guys are chill. Besides, I only get angry at people who get in my way. These people are helping me. Katsuki is just a dick. I'm a professional dick.

The waiter returns with our drinks. I slide Katsuki his. He cocks an eyebrow at it, glancing at me. "It's to drink. It'll help cool your hot-head down," I state, taking a sip of my (Y/d). He scoffs and grips the glass, taking a chug of it. Glad he isn't pushing it away. "Are you ready to order?" The waiter asks. I look over. Everyone confirms they are. I volunteer to order first. I explain my order and he nods, writing it down. Everyone else orders and Katsuki finally speaks up to explain what he wants. The waiter nods another time and leaves. "See? Talking isn't hard!" I smile at Katsuki. "Fuck you!" He grunts. I flip him off and take a sip of my drink. He scoffs and looks at his water. Kirishima is showing Mina and Denki how to balance a spoon on a fork. Mina adds a butter knife and Kirishima drops all the utensils. Everyone shouts "Not it!" and puts their index on their noses. Everyone looks at me and Katsuki expectantly. Katsuki grunts, annoyed, and slowly puts his finger on his nose, grumbling a small 'not it'. "(Y/n) has to ask a worker for different utensils!" Mina points at me. I quirk an eyebrow. Do they always do this? Whatever. I get the attention of a worker "Hey, my friends are idiots and dropped their utensils on the floor. Can you get us some new ones?" I ask, smirking at the others. They all looked defeated that I dragged them down, but also honoured that I called them 'my friends'. "How could you?!" Mina looks betrayed. "I feel attacked" Denki puts a hand on his heart. Kirishima laughs softly.

I sigh and look at Katsuki who was fiddling with the salt shaker. I look back at the other 3. "Y'know if you pretend to shake salt in your mouth, you can actually taste the salt?" I inform. Kirishima tries it. He dies. Mina and Denki laugh their asses off.

After a good amount of time, the waiter returns with our food. He gives us our plates and bowls one by one. I start to eat, so does everyone else. The food is good despite the low prices. Katsuki is staring at me. I know he is. I can only sit and smirk eternally.

When we all finish we get our cheque and pay. We all split the bill because we're friends. My portion wasn't too expensive and neither was everyone else's. We all leave the building and go our separate ways. What a fun day. It was a good distraction of how much this world can suck my dick.