8-"Jealousy"

(Y/n)'s POV

At school again.

Okay, well, walking to school. Or- flying.

With Katsuki!

Yeah.

Anyway,
Katsuki glares at me "Are you just going to do this from now on?" he asks coldly. I furrow my eyebrows "Hm?" I ask, narrowing my eyes at him. "Follow me to school." he scoffs, looking away. "I can do what I fucking want, hedgehog." I hit him in the back of the head. He goes to hit back, but I float away easily "Ow! Fuck you!" he growls, glaring at the ground. "Oh stop your whining." I roll my eyes.

We arrive at the large school and enter, going to class. Once we reach it, I stop floating and plop onto the ground softly. Katsuki glares at me before walking into the class. I follow behind him into the room. Right when I enter I go to talk to Kirishima. He normally gives me a good energy boost for the day.

"Hey, man!" Kirishima greets me with his usual sharky smile. I smile softly to this and wave slightly "Hey,". He smiles as I move in front of his desk. "What's up?!" Kirishima asks, still smiling. "Nothing, you?" I lean over his desk "Same with me" he chuckles softly. I nod "Well, how've you been?" I ask, tapping a finger against the surface of his desk lightly. He gives me a thumbs up and smiles wider "Great, like always!". I smile wider as well "That's always good. Same goes for me".

Bakugou's POV

Fucking (Y/n) is talking to shitty hair. He has started doing this for no reason! Why him of all people??? (Y/n) does not seem like the type to want to even be in a 5 foot radius of someone like Kirishima! God.

I just glare. That's all I feel I can do,, glare at them. (Y/n) doesn't look back. I'm not expecting him to! It's just-- I don't want him talking to anyone else but ME.

Soon enough, (Y/n) goes back to his desk for class to start. Ugh.

Time Skip

I sit down, and (Y/n) sits beside me. I look away from him and glare into the distance. Normally, (Y/n) tries to start up conversation with me, even though I never reply. But today, he doesn't even fucking TRY! He just goes STRAIGHT to talking with the others! I've given absolutely fucking NO sign that anything has changed so why the fuck is he acting different?!

I look to see who he's talking to and it's fucking KIRISHIMA! Him again! Fuck! I try to eavesdrop on their conversation.

"Anyway yeah!" Kirishima seems happy.
"Hm. Y'know i've never really took time to appreciate your hair. It's really nice!" (Y/n) has a sort of soft sensation to his voice.
"Oh! Thanks, man! Yours is too!" Kirishima seems to be even HAPPIER.
"Aww, thanks~" (Y/n) shifts.
"Ahm.. No problem..!" Kirishima hesitated for a moment.

(Y/n) continues to shift "Uhhh.. What's this for?" Kirishima asks. "I wanted to see how nice it would feel. It does in fact feel nice~" (Y/n) leans away from me, closer to Kirishima "O-Oh.. Thanks?.. Yeah, thanks, man!" Kirishima thanks.

...

What the FUCK!?
What the HELL is (Y/n) doin?! I look over, but I can't see shit because (Y/n)'s back is facing me!

After a moment, (Y/n) turns away from shitty hair to talk with the others. Fucking hell. I tap my foot in an annoyed manner as I look away, glaring harder into the oblivion.

Fucking (Y/n).. Doing stupid shit to people like shitty hair.

It feels like an eternity by the time the bell concluding lunch rang. I stand abruptly and leave quickly, while (Y/n) gets up slowly and hangs around shitty hair!

(Y/n)'s POV

"So, you wanna hang out after school?" I ask as I glance at Katsuki who was storming off. "Totally!" Kirishima smiles and stands. "Cool. We can go out, or hang at my place." I state as I start walking in the direction of the classroom "Ooh! Can we go to your place? I wanna check it out!" Kirishima asks. "Of course we can. There's a good amount of entertaining things to do there, too" I return his smile "Awesome!" Kirishima seems excited.

We arrive at class and I take my seat, sighing. I tap my fingers rhythmically on my desk's surface as I look around the classroom at the others. Today has really flown by fast. I guess it happens.

I feel the same feeling I felt on my first day here. Like i'm being glared at. Harshly. I can already tell who it is as I look over at Katsuki. He quickly looks away, glaring at his desk instead. I smile gently to this as I just continue to gaze at him. With every second I stare, his posture gets stiffer and stiffer as his crimson orbs shoot around his desk, covering every inch of it as he glares harder and harder at it. I sigh audibly and look back to the front of the class, sensing Katsuki slowly relax and regain himself.

The glaring resumes. I sigh.

(A/N) hey there pals. Sorry for not updating recently, i've just been caught up in school and socializing and other things. Also my phone's keyboard has been fucked up and I just can't open the keyboard at all most of the time. Yeah it really sucks. Anyway here's this, adios amigos.