10-"Movies"

(Y/n)'s POV

I stretch, exiting my house and doing the usual. I see Katsuki in the distance and fly towards him "Ey, Katsu". Katsuki looks at me, furrowing his eyebrows "hi.". "You seem annoyed?" I narrow my eyes "Yeah, so what?" he sneers. I furrow my eyebrows slightly and punch his arm with decent force. "Ow! Fucking bitch..." Katsuki rubs his arm. I sigh "Well, why the hell are you annoyed?" "Cuz' you fucking ignored me all day yesterday!" Katsuki scrunches up his nose. "Oh?" My muscles relax "You're cute." I chuckle "You wanted me to talk to you?~". Katsuki grunts "no, but you didn't talk to me at all." he mumbles. "Surreee..." I smirk "Well, I'll be sure to give my competition more appreciation, then.". "Psh. We aren't competition, that'd just be unfair! For you." Katsuki smirks. "And you say I have a wildly high ego.." I click my tongue and look off. "The hell's that supposed to mean?!" Katsuki glares at me. "If you think about it, i'm just a less pissy version of you, and i'm not happy admitting that." I raise my eyebrows. "Eh?! I'm not anything like you!!" Katsuki denies. "Yeah, sure.".

We arrive at school and head to class. "Well, since I think i'm forbidden from hanging with anyone else, would you want to spend some time together after school?" I ask as we walk. Katsuki grunts "sure, whatever.". I chuckle quietly. We enter the class and I head to my desk, sitting on it and kicking my legs onto my desk, leaning back, folding my arms behind my head. Katsuki plops onto his seat, glaring at me. Some people are trying to get my attention for whatever reason but I tune them out, closing my eyes and letting my mind drift.

Time Skip

The bell rings and I shift, standing. I gaze around a bit, before walking towards Katsuki, since he was acting jealous earlier and i'm sure he wants some love.

We walk and he makes a random turn, apparently not going to the cafeteria. I follow nonetheless. He takes me to a random bench, sitting down. I sit down next to him, taking a granola bar from my pocket and unwrapping it, biting off the end of it. Katsuki slumps over himself, glaring in front of him. I hum as I eat my bar. Soon enough, I finish the last piece of my granola bar and sigh, leaning back. "What should we do?" I ask, closing my eyes. "I don't fucking know." Katsuki grumbles. I open my eyes slightly, gazing at Katsuki. "We could go to the movies? There's this new one I wanted to check out." I continue to stare at him. "Ok." He purses his lips.

"So why'd you take us here and not to the cafeteria?" I ask, opening my eyes a bit wider. Katsuki purses his lips a bit more, his eyes looking in the opposite direction of me. "Hm?" I hum, my eyes opening fully. "because..." Katsuki murmurs, lowering his head. "Is it because you wanted me all for yourself?" I lean forward, smirking. "no." Katsuki furrows his eyebrows, narrowing his eyes. "Can you look at me?" I ask. Katsuki sighs in clearly faked annoyance, looking at me. His face is dusted a soft pink, and that's pretty cute. I admire his eyes. They're pretty unique, and I could appreciate that. "I love your eyes~" I lean a bit towards him "Their colour especially.". Katsuki's face goes a brighter pink, scoffing "Yeah yeah.".

Bakugou's POV
Time Skip

I knock on the door to (Y/n)'s house. After a minute, he opens it, smiling at me. He exits and closes the door behind himself "Let's go, shall we?~" he takes my hand and walks past me, gently pulling me along down the street. My face goes a bright red from the contact, scoffing as I willingly following. "What movie are we watching?" I ask, looking around. "(M)." (Y/n) answers, lightly releasing my hand. I nod, shoving my hands into my pockets.

The cinema isn't far away, so it doesn't take long for us to near it. "The movie doesn't start til' later so let's go get some snacks." (Y/n) sends me a smile before hurrying into the cinema and heading to the snack line, with me following quickly behind. "What do you want?" (Y/n) asks as he looks at the menu displayed on the monitors. "I don't care." I mutter, crossing my arms. "How about one large popcorn with two medium drinks and a bag of candy?" He suggests "That's number 3.". I hum "Like I said, I don't care.". He nods and soon approaches one of the registers, seeing as it's now our turn up. He orders and we go to the pick-up area.

(Y/n) smiles warmly at me, making my heart feel lighter. His warm smiles are way better than his cocky ones, in my opinion. Both suck, though.

Soon enough, we get our order. "We are in 10, so that's.." (Y/n) looks around for a second "There." he points to a large hall that's labeled with the number 10. "You take one of the drinks and the candy." He looks at me, taking the popcorn and one of the cups. I sigh and grab the remaining cup and the bag of (C). (Y/n) walks to the hall and I follow. We enter it and he gives the ticket person our tickets, and he directs us to our theatre. We enter and locate our seats, doing it all in a brisk pace for a reason I can only assume is that the movie starts soon. (Y/n) sits down, sliding his drink into one of the cup holders and resting the bag of popcorn in his lap. I sit as well, putting my drink into the other cup holder and tossing the candy bag at (Y/n). He smiles at me, taking the bag and putting it in his pocket, relaxing into the seat. I sigh, grabbing my drink and sipping it, before putting it back down while watching all the post-adverts.

It doesn't take long for the movie to start. I look at (Y/n), who was already indulged in the scene being displayed on the screen. I take my gaze back to the screen and begin to watch it.

3rd Person POV

(Y/n) smiles subtly as he watches the movie, eating the popcorn and taking the occasional sip from his drink. Katsuki does the same as (Y/n), his gaze softening as he takes more and more of his attention to this movie. He seems to like it quite a bit, with (Y/n) enjoying it as well.

Midway through the movie, (Y/n) takes Katsuki's hand in his. Katsuki snaps his attention from the movie to the (H/c) haired male, his eyebrows furrowing yet his face goes a bright red, even though you wouldn't be able to see it in the dimness of the theatre. (Y/n) doesn't seem to notice a change in anything as he just continues to watch the movie, no smug look on his face or anything, just an expression of enticement. Katsuki narrows his eyes, looking to the side for a moment before shifting and relaxing back into his seat, attempting to take his attention back to the movie.

It doesn't feel like long when the end credits begin to roll. (Y/n) hums and releases Katsuki's hand, grabbing his drink and finishing it off. Katsuki looks at the ground for a moment before looking at (Y/n), his expression still relaxed. The latter puts his empty cup into the empty popcorn bag, looking at Katsuki "Are you done with your drink?" he asks. Katsuki lifts his cup and shakes it a bit before shaking his head "No.". (Y/n) nods and stands, stretching before heading to the exit with Katsuki close behind.

(Y/n) tosses the trash into the nearest garbage can, sighing. "Well, let's head home, then." He looks at Katsuki with a blank expression. Katsuki's usual stern expression soon returns and he nods, beginning to head to exit the cinema. (Y/n) follows after a second or two.

The (H/c) haired male talks a lot on their way back, like he'd usually do. This goes on until the two split paths. When (Y/n) arrives, he goes to his mom's room to see her sitting on her bed and reading a book, which was upside down. "Hey, mom." (Y/n) walks over. She looks up "Oh! Hello, dear, how was your night out?" She smiles softly. "It was good. I was wondering if you wanted this?" (Y/n) pulls the bag of candy from his pocket and holds it out towards her. "I would love to have it. You're so thoughtful, dear." (Y/n)'s mom laughs quietly and takes the bag. (Y/n) sits next to her and helps her open the bag, reaching and flipping her book so it's upright. His mom thanks (Y/n) with her gentle smile. The (H/c) haired male nods and stands, straightening himself up. "Love you, mom" (Y/n) smiles. "I love you too, deary." She closes her eyes gently, her smile staying present. (Y/n) sighs and exits his mother's room, heading to his.

Once he makes it, he goes and changes into sleepwear before climbing into his bed, wrapping himself in his covers and thinking to himself. It doesn't take long for his thoughts to bore him and for him to drift to sleep.