Chapter 01 | Her Secret Boyfriend

***** (Flashback)

"Shiv! Come on" the girl cheered her boyfriend who was angry at her.
"Just leave me yaar!" He spoke back rudely when she held him tightly.

"Shiv, I was just conscious about the surroundings." the girl told when he said back, "Anika I don't think so! And please don't give me justifications! I just hate it." saying he jerked her hands off his shoulder.

He turned away to leave when she caught hold of his hand saying, "Okay you can do whatever you want. You wanted to kiss me, so you can."
A lone tear fell down her eyes as she closed her eyes when he felt bad for being rude, "Anu don't cry!"

"I gave you permission Shivaay!" Anika told looking deeply at his bluish grey orbs.
"Why can't we publicly accept that we are in a relationship!?" Shivaay asked her the same question he always asked but never got back any reply from her.
"Okay listen, I'm a simple girl Shivaay! I don't want someone to intrude our privacy if they get to know I'm your girlfriend. You are the Shivaay Singh Oberoi and I'm just Anika Mehra" she said sighing sadly.

"I understand!" He told softly and she replied back, "I'm sorry for what I did a while back! I was just scared that you will kiss me in college. All our friends were there and I didn't want..."
"Don't justify Anu! I understood already." Shivaay pouted.

"Okay now come on let's go!" She said and turned back to leave when he pulled her really close that even air did not have the chance to get in between them.
"You gave me permission, didn't you?!" He asked in a husky voice bringing his lips closer to hers.

Anika purely understood her feelings for him and that she was in love with this only boyfriend of hers. On the other hand, Shivaay loved being with Anika but still didn't realise his feelings would be termed as love for her. He was just waiting for a chance to understand the best of his feelings.

Shivaay was just about to lock his lips with hers when his phone started vibrating, and the screen flashed the name "Mallika!"

"Damn timing!" Shivaay groaned as everytime their first ever kiss got spoilt by someone or the other.
"I think we will never be able to kiss ever" Anika said chuckling as they never got a chance to kiss each other in three years of their relationship.

*****

Anika, a girl who once used to be bubbly and chirpy came out of the flashback that rewinded in her mind as the screen flashed the name "Mallika" for the twenty fifth time.