Chapter 54 | Dreambells.

Recap ~
Stolen our hearts

"Are you done Shivaay?" An impatient Anika asked her husband as he was busy gelling his hair. It was Anika's event launch that day and Shivaay was taking hours to get ready.

"Almost." He told and that was it. Anika walked upto him and chided "You have been telling this for the nth time, Mr."
"I have to look handsome Mrs." He told casually still working on his hair when she told "You already are!"
"Aww, thank you." He said pulling her to him, and holding her by her waist.
"Now will you move? I need to get ready as well." She asked hoping for a positive answer but he posted a question instead, widening his eyes in shock "Did you say I'm handsome just because you wanted to get ready?" making her chuckle.
"I'm not going to leave you unless you accept I'm handsome." He sounded annoyed and gripped her even tighter.

"Sorry guys, I shouldn't have come in!" They heard Sid's voice from the entrance and Shivaay didn't move even a bit while Anika was struggling to.
"My ShivIka are being romantic huh!?" He smirked as he saw the couple still close to each other.
"For your kind information, I'm fighting with her." Shivaay spoke annoyed that Anika was not praising about him.
"But still it looks romantic only." Sid winked at them before leaving from there.

Anika smiled at Sid's dialogue and Shivaay's expressions. She enjoyed being in his arms, sliding her hands around his back even tighter she said "You are not handsome." and he frowned at her in response.
"You are khidkithod handsome, my dear husband." She told admiring his twinkling eyes and he grinned like a teenager saying, "And you are khidkithod khoobsurat, my darling wifey!"

"Now shall I get ready?" She asked with a pout at the end and he chuckled saying, "Get ready."
"Then leave me." She told waiting for him to release her from his grip and he said enjoying their moment, "That's not happening any time soon."
"Okay." She said making him smile but his happiness didn't last long. The moment she ruffled his hair, he let her free shocked by her action.
"Thank you." She smiled cheekily walking away from him and he cried like a lost kid walking behind her "It took hours to set my hair, Anu!"

Shivaay and Anika reached her new office located in Andheri, Mumbai. The place wasn't as big as the Oberoi office but it was comfortable and cozy, filled with vibrant colors and beautiful interiors.
"Amazing." Everyone who reached her office for the company launch complimented and she was indeed satisfied hearing them.
"Thanks to you, Shivaay!" She said holding his arms as she walked along with him and he smiled saying, "This was all your efforts."
Their friends and family along with some investors reached the venue and everything was perfectly set.

Performing the veneration to God and breaking a coconut as a token of auspice, Dadi unveiled the name of the company "Dreambells Event Planners, Jhanvi's Enterprise."
Shivaay looked at Anika in awe, remembering their talk about the company name, it was indeed the name he had chosen.

"Papa you liked it?" She asked her father as she walked upto him and he didn't respond. She couldn't decipher what was going on with him, and she once again spoke "You didn't like it?"
Hugging his daughter tightly, he let his wife's name from his mouth "Jhanvi would be so proud of you, Anu."
"Aren't you proud?" She asked pouting at the end and he chuckled, "Of course, I'm proud of my daughter. She is the best in what she does!" and kissed her cheeks.

The company launch ended with a good note.

"I'm so happy Shivaay." Anika said holding his arm as he drove the car that night making him smile.
"I'm happy as well, Anu." He told in return kissing her forehead.
"I want to be like this forever, with you by my side." She said closing her eyes and Shivaay said, "You are just reading my heart darling." making her smile.

As the car halted at the Oberoi mansion, Shivaay noticed Anika still asleep. Smiling to himself, he was about to pick her up in his arms when he noticed her face and hands turned pale unusually. "Anika!" He called out to her gently but didn't get any response in return. He panicked seeing her without any movement and he immediately picked her in his arms trying his best to wake her up but his efforts were completely futile. 

In the mansion, as the doctor treated Anika, her husband, friend and father were not in  a condition to talk even. They fell weak by heart while dadi was trying to console everyone. Just then Tia entered the mansion along with the person whom Shivaay didn't want to see anytime.

Shivaay walked straight to the person and started hitting him blue and black. He was soon joined by Sid as well.
"What did you do to my Anu?" Sid asked crying while Shivaay roared at the top of his voice, "How dare you Daksh!"
Stopping the boys, Tia held her friend's collar asking "Daksh you told you wanted to apologize to Anika for all your deeds! You came to the company launch secretly to harm her? How could you?"
"He came to the launch?" The others chorused in shock.

"I came but I didn't harm Anika. I realized my mistake Shivaay, I just wanted to apologize." Daksh spoke folding his hands when Shivaay stopped him, "I'm not going to spare you!"
He was about to hit him once again not able to control his anger when they heard the doctor's voice from behind.

__________________________________________

Will Anika be saved? What happened to her? Did Daksh harm her and was just acting? So many questions right? Stay tuned for the next chapter. ❤️