Chapter 43 | Only for you

Recap ~
The 17th of June.

"I must say you improved your acting skills!" Anika said finishing her piece of cake.
"Your training! Geet ma'am would be really proud of me." He chuckled making her laugh.

Taking a long pause, he thought he should convey whatever he felt for her, that night. Afterall that happened, there wasn't any better time than this, he thought.

"I always thought I was happy around you Anu but I couldn't realize my feelings, I couldn't realize that you were my happiness. By the time I realized what you meant to me, I couldn't say it out, and things happened that shouldn't have." He told looking down when she walked up to him and held his chin.

"To be honest, Mr.Shivaay Singh Oberoi does everything on time but to realize his feelings alone his punctuality doesn't get counted!" She said making him chuckle.
"My heart beats for you, only for you and forever Mrs.Anika Anand Mehra!" He said deeply lost in her eyes and she said, "Aww!" in return.
"Aww? Just aww for expressing my feelings for you?" He asked pouting when she smashed her lips with his.

"Good morning Biwi-ji!" Shivaay casually greeted brushing his hair and he heard back in response, "Good morning Billu-ji!"
"Not fair yaar Anu!" He pouted and she hugged him from behind still trying to sleep on his shoulders.
"Leaving for an important meeting, will be back by evening!" He said and she kissed his right cheek, "All the best!"
"Hope I have meetings everyday God! I can at least get a kiss." He said closing his eyes making her laugh.

That evening, "I'll talk to you later, love you bye." Anika spoke before she hung a call letting Shivaay hear her as he came back from office.
"Who was it?!" He asked not trying to sound desparate while removing his tie when she said, "Someone, whom I love!"
"That someone must have a name right?!" He asked expecting an answer and she simply nodded.

Disappointed that his wife didn't answer him, he left to refresh himself and came back only to see Anika writing something in her diary.

"Don't tell me you added another wish in your bucket list." He said and she chuckled, "Even if I add, you have an entire life to fulfill it!"
"I won't! Ask the person whom you love to fulfill your bucket list!" He huffed to which she said back "So rude Shiv!"
"Okay, please ask the person whom you love to fulfill your bucket list darling! Sweet enough?!" He asked in a sugar coated voice completely annoyed when she smiled, "Cute Singh Oberoi! Another one down in my list."

"Anika seriously?!" He exclaimed and she chuckled, "Yes, or to whom else will I say I love..." but stopped herself from continuing further.
"Complete na?!" He asked pulling her close to him and whispering in her ears.
"Add it to your bucket list! I will fulfill it one day, I have an entire life right?" She winked at him and he started tickling her, "Bucket list huh?! Mark my words, you will say it very soon!"

The next noon, Anika finished her meeting with one of her clients and was about to drive back home when she got a message from her husband, "Anika need to talk to you about Tia, meet me at the old mill! I don't want Daksh to hear us at home."

Without thinking much, she left to the outskirts of the city lost in thoughts. Reaching the mill, she found no one.
"Shivaay?!" She called out worried when she heard claps from behind. She turned behind to see Daksh making her completely shocked.

"I had a doubt somewhere! I knew you can never go against your beloved boyfriend, Shivaay!" Daksh said holding her tightly but she freed herself feeling disgusted.
"How did you know Shivaay as my boyfriend?!" She asked, her voice sounding sharp and he smirked, "I knew it during our college days itself baby! There are things you should know, so listen. I instigated Tia to love Shivaay, and I was very much successful in making her get obsessed with him! I also manipulated Mr.Chopra, to stay in Oberoi mansion so that I can snatch you from your husband."

"How dare you Daksh Khurana!? How could you play with your friend's feelings? She never loved Shivaay but you made her believe that she does! How the hell could you take advantage of your friendship?!" She asked when he laughed, "Everything is fair in love and war baby!"
"How did you message from Shivaay's phone?!" She asked worried for him and Daksh said, "Technology!"

"Anu what are you doing here?!" Sid called out to her from behind and she turned instantly signing him to go away. He probably followed Daksh all the way, being the spy, she thought.
"Come let's leave!" He spoke again and held her hand when Daksh shouted, "Oye hero, leave her hand and get out!"
"Okay." saying he held Daksh's hand and said, "Come let's go then. Your relatives are waiting outside!"
"What?!" He asked back confused but before he could realize any further, the police arrested him.

"There is no reason for me to get arrested!" He shouted and Sid answered casually, "Don't worry, we will get you one! Bye, have a safe journey."
Anika laughed and hugged him, "Sid you are indeed the best spy!"
"Certainly!" He smiled reciprocating the hug.

_______________________________________

Precap ~
I'm with you