Chapter 5

That night Bree had slept in her nook and Ethan in his bed, they had remained separate until their morning meeting. Bree was in her pajamas, comfy shorts and a black polka dotted camisole. Ethan was still shirtless in his PJ pants from the night before. Both looked as though they had slept very little.

Now they found themselves together at the breakfast table, but there was no food, only steaming cups of coffee.  Both Ethan and Bree had a yellow legal pad and a pen in front of them.

"Let's get started," Ethan said as he handed her a printed copy of the standard list of possible play time intimacies with check boxes running down the side in three columns: soft limit, hard no, all in.

"On the pad, write down any adjustments that you'd like to make to our previous arrangement. We can discuss them and compromise on the contents of our very own custom made contracts." In a first for him, he would have a contract as well, something to help hold him accountable in their relationship.

This time around she checked fewer hard no boxes, she was extremely curious about things she had been exposed to since the last time she had seen this checklist, she still wanted to stay away from things like bestiality and blood play but found there were a lot more soft limits than actual hard ones.

On the legal pad she wrote down some of her own adjustments to their normal routine:

No buckling my seatbelt, I am not a toddler. It was really the one thing she found extremely annoying.

I need a written chore list. She felt overwhelmed when her instructions were to complete her chores.

Gaming time, four nights a week 1 hour, with or out without you.

Me Time, once a week for 3 hours.

She realized since they had been together officially they had literally not been apart for more than four hours and since the Manuel incident he had not left her side. In that time they had only gamed a handful of times. Gaming is basically what had brought them together and she considered it an important part of their relationship.

She sat down the pen and looked over to see if Ethan had completed his notes, he had. He pushed the legal pad towards her and took hers in exchange.

She read:

Alone time, twice a week, 2 hours. A point of negotiation it would seem when compared to her requirement.

Complete Tasks assigned promptly. A chore list would help with that

Wake yourself to see me off to work, if in your nook. Will provide very loud alarm clock. She giggled at this one and hoped she wouldn't sleep through it.

Mandatory Journaling to be shared daily. Totally Doable

Therapy/Counseling Sessions with licensed counselor, kink friendly, weekly, then monthly as needed.

"I do not need Therapy!" she cried indignantly.

* * *

Ethan winced internally, that's about the reaction he'd expected though she hadn't thrown her coffee cup at him. So, that was a plus.

"Bree, hold on, don't be upset, whether you want to admit it to yourself or not you have been through a hell of a lot. It would do you a lot of good to talk to someone about it."

"I can talk to you." She insisted.

"There are a lot of things I can help you do Bree. You want to write an article I can edit it. You want to learn how to ballroom dance, we can learn together. You want me to give you gaming pointers, I got you." He winked at her playfully, because though he was loathe to admit it she was better than him in most games. "As much as I wish I could help you cope with what you went through though, I can't. I can, however, make sure that you get the help you need."