Chapter 15

The rest of the Expo went off without a hitch. Bree and Ethan avoided Britta and her German cohorts steering clear of the stages where they were performing.

Their aftercare area was a hit with Bree manning the station. They even had a few cases of Top Drop Bree tried to provide whatever assistance she could but mostly just having the quiet space to relax was enough.

Sam consistently has people coming and going from his booth testing out the dungeon furniture he had built and apparently had several offers from people wanting to buy it.

Bree needed very few reminders to go to the talks or demonstrations Ethan had wanted her to see so the torture device inside her remained blissfully still the majority of the weekend.

At the moment she'd had set herself the task of packing up their room while Ethan and his office assistants took apart and packed up the booth. She was picking up used towels from the floor and throwing them in the tub when she found Nadia's backpack sitting halfway under the bed.

She sat on the couch in the sitting area and took out her phone. Realizing she didn't have Nadia's number she hit Facespace. An intensive search finally yielded results. A terribly cropped photo showed one eye and purple hair, she zoomed in, sure enough that was Nadia. She sent a buddy invitation and within a minute it was accepted.

She opened her messenger and sent a quick text:

"This is Bree, I have your backpack, meet me for coffee if you ever want to see it again."

"LOL, At work, 4:00p? where?". She got back

"The Daily Grind, 4:00 is great. See you then, I'll bring the bag." Bree replied.

Bree put up her phone and resumed packing. She was nearly done when Ethan strode into the room.

"Zorne, perfect timing, I would like to use my personal time this afternoon to meet Nadia for coffee and return her bag" She said holding up the item being discussed.

"Did you already tell her you would meet her?" He sighed, knowing the answer.

She gave a grimacing smile and nodded. "Yes Sir, I did."

"It's better to ask forgiveness than permission is not a motto that we use in this relationship Bree, I shouldn't let you go. We do however need to return Nadia's stuff. This however will count as personal time and gaming time, you lose one hour."

At his words, she was close to throwing a tantrum. Taking a deep breath went to her knees and crawled over to him nuzzling his calf like a cat.

"Thank you Zorne, I'm sorry for not asking permission before making plans. I'll be less impulsive in the future.

"This was a first infraction Bree, the punishments will get harsher if you cannot learn the lesson." He warned.

"Yes Sir, I'll do better."

They finished packing together and hauled the suitcases out to the rented truck. Ethan parked at the curb infront of their building and helped take the luggage upstairs.

"Wear jeans and one of your cute graphic tees when you go meet Nadia, I have a feeling that casual attire will make her more comfortable but I want you naked when you get home, understood?"

"Yes, Sir, thank you Sir." She said with a genuinely excited smile. "Shoes?"

"Those strappy pink ones with the chunky heel, not the wedges." he answered.

She huffed a bit, she liked the wedges better but she's already caused enough trouble so she just nodded without argument.

"Good girl, I love you, See you later." He said.