Chapter 18-slight revisions to reflect additions to 17

Bree stood in the unforgiving circle of bright light into which Ethan had propelled her. She was startled by the fact that the lighting alone seemed to create invisible walls. The darkness beyond was impenetrable even if she shielded her eyes.

A noise in the darkness startled her and she looked around for the source. Logically, she knew that her friends were mere feet away but she still felt unsettlingly alone and isolated. Movement from the corner of her eye caught her attention and she turned. A still shirtless Dex had entered the circle carrying a duffel bag.

"Welcome Bree. Are you ready to play?" he asked menacingly.

She nodded her mouth slightly agape.

He sat his bag silently on the floor and moved towards her. Like an adder, Dex's hands came towards her. Two fingers slid into her open mouth and his other hand grasped the base of her ponytail applying downward pressure. Her knees bent and she fell to them. Dex was holding down her tongue with his two fingers making speech impossible. She let out a small, surprised squeak her eyes wide.

His deep voice rumbled low, "I feel your tongue, after what you did earlier I know you have one, should you not answer when someone addresses you?" his fingers wiggled and slid across the muscle prodding backwards and forward.

She nodded her head as much as his grip on her would allow. Having his fingers in her mouth was startling her tongue could feel ever ridge and callous, she blushed thinking how not long ago she'd had his cock completely down her throat. She knew that with a twitch of his wrist he could have her gagging, but he didn't.

"I don't want to have to punish you before we get started. Speak when spoken to. I want eye contact at all times. Understand Bree?"

She lifted her eyes and nodded again, and he withdrew is fingers, she looked into his dark eyes and responded. "Yes, Sir."

"Excellent, Stand up and take off your clothes, slowly." He instructed, circling her.

Bree stood up slowly, careful to be aware of her posture. The dress she was wearing had buttons hem to chest. With shaking fingers she grasped the dress at her thighs and bunched the fabric until the last button crept into her fingers. Her chin went down so that she could look at the buttons but Dex placed his finger under her chin and raised her eyes to meet his once more.

The pupil was nearly invisible as the void of his gaze met her own she could imagine herself falling into their fathomless depths. Eye contact wasn't easy for her. She still had trouble holding it with Ethan at times but Dex demanded it. Her breath was shaky as she continued to unbutton her dress, now at her stomach the dress began to part on its own revealing the soft rounding of her belly and mons pubis.

She felt Dex's fingers start a lazy trail from the tops of her thighs, over her hip and across her belly leaving a tingling in their wake that made her knees feel weak. She gasped audibly as he went from using the tips of his fingers to his fingernails gently grating the skin of her lower belly leaving a longer lasting sensation in their wake. She could feel that he kept his nails longer than Ethan did as the tips of his fingers didn't touch her skin while he used his nails.

"You're so soft Bree," he said as she continued to work at the buttons. When he began to speak she got nervous and her eyes dipped from his. The result of which was instantaneous.

Dex's body impacted her, his arm snaking around to her back the hand that had been lazily stroking her belly grasped her satin covered breast squeezing possessively. The unanticipated sensory onslaught brought her eyes back to his and a low moan from her throat.

"So responsive," he said breathily as he stepped back again. Bree was on the last button and as she unclasped it the dress fell from her shoulders leaving her only in the light pink satin bra.