Chapter One: The Doorway of Everlock

Disclaimer: Before you read this story please understand that this is a FANFIC thing! I have a crush on Joey (in real life even outside the story) and I know he's gay. And it's okay to have opinions on that but I can see many people who write fanfics about him show that they're true fans. So to all of those with the negative comments, if you don't care or like this story then that's on you to believe and you don't have to be here (no one is forcing you); because I'm tried of the whole "he's gay" thing in the comment section (it's called fanfiction to those who don't really know what that means). As for those who support and love ETN and Joey Graceffa then thank you for your support and for being a great fan to him and his community. And for this story too; it really warms my heart to hear a lot of positive feedback; so without further ado ON WITH THE STORY!!! :)

I was busy getting my nails privately done at the nail salon. I was a YouTuber with almost ten million subscribers. Meaning, I could have myself all the private time I needed. However, I wasn't like any of those spoiled mean YouTubers; I was more of a friendly YouTuber, who loves her fans with all her heart. Plus, I even had some great friends online that appreciated me for me. As I was getting my pedicure taken care of, my postal delivery man came in. "Miss Genesis, I have a letter for you.", he said as I took it. I then looked to see who it was from, and I couldn't believe my eyes. Because the name on the letter, was from my best friend Joey. Me and him have been connected ever since I met him. We would always do funny challenges together, paint each other's nails, dress up for fun, and basically do almost everything together. I loved him with all my heart, and I always have. However, I haven't heard from him in a while; and I mean a very LONG while. But I was so happy that I got a letter from him. I had no idea what it was. Maybe he's inviting me to a party, or probably a dinner party. As I opened up the letter, I read it to myself.

   My friends, I am going on an extraordinarily adventure, and I'm in need of your help and so are hundreds of others. This is not an invitation to a ball or dinner party. It's an invitation to embark on a dangerous mission. It may sound impossible, but there's a town trapped in the 1970s, and very soon everyone in it will be dead unless we do something about it. There's a dark séance that will take us back in time, but for it to work you must choose a personality reminiscent of that era and dress like them. Remember, nothing from the modern world can come with you. The people of  Everlock will know their role and their place, but you will be operating without knowledge of what's to come. This Friday the 13th, the door way to Everlock will open, and we will only have that one night... To complete our mission. - Joey.

As I kept on reading the letter, I thought for a second that this must be fake or something. I had no idea if Joey was either crazy, or that if he's just throwing a seventy's party. "Hmm... This letter is a bit strange. But, I promised Joey that I will always love and help him. So, I'm going! Hey! Cool down with the filing!", I said to myself. However, the lady who was filing my nails was filing them down so tough. Speaking of tough, I had to think of a seventy's theme to go see Joey on Friday. The only question was, what am I going to be? And then, it hit me.

At the Everlock Forest
As the limo driver got out of the limo, he opened the door for me. I was officially ready for anything. The theme I went for, was a newspaper girl. I had on a black fedora with a white feather sticking out, a black and white striped long sleeved dress shirt, a black skirt with straps, black pants, and black heels. I also had a camera, to complete the look.

 I also had a camera, to complete the look