Chapter Twenty One: Betray Him!

Things have already started to change for me, ever since I got here. My personality changed to dark and evil, and so did my expressions. I got out of the giant crystal dome to show the Carnival Master my new look. I had on a black torn satin dress that was something that the witches wore.

My hair was now all curly and witch-like, and I had horns growing out of my head

As I showed him my new look, he smiled at me

As I showed him my new look, he smiled at me. "Perfect! Much better...", he said as I gave him a smile too. "Thank you, master. I'm really impressed that you love the new look I'm wearing.", I said while walking all the way out of the crystal. The Carnival Master then walked behind me and started to talk to me. "Enough about the outfit now... Now we need to move onto our next priority...", he told me in my ears. "Anything for you, master. I'll steal it, hurt it, or kill it just for you...", I told him sinisterly as he laughed. "Hehehe... At a girl... You do know that I need those artifacts in order to take over this town. Well, here's what I want you to do. If you're really up for it.", the Carnival Master said as my eyes grew darker and darker every second he talked to me. "Don't worry yourself, master. I'll get those artifacts you're asking for.", I told him as he placed his hands on my arms. "I don't want you to get me those artifacts. I already have someone to do that for me... What I want you to do is, betray those friends of yours... Including the savant....", he whispered. I heard him tell me everything, but I stopped to look at him after he told me the last part he said. "Betray my friends? And... The savant as well?", I asked. "Yes... All you have to do is stop them from cleansing the next artifact they find. And when you see the savant, I want you to get rid of him, immediately...", the Carnival Master said to me again. My mind shifted a bit to remember about Joey. However, it only happened for like five seconds. "But- I never gotten rid of anyone before. And Joey- I-I ca-", I told him while sounding a bit nervous. But then the Carnival Master's crystal began to glow again, and my eyes were starting to glow blue. I didn't move or talk. I just stayed silent. He then came up to me slowly, and his eyes were glowing blue as well. "You will do as I say!.. And I command you to do what I ordered you to do at once... Remember, he's the traitor in your way... Don't let him win... Betray him!..", he said to me as I heard his words. "He's the traitor... I will get rid of him... Anything for you, master...", I obeyed. My eyes then turned back to normal and I rubbed them after being trans by him. "Perfect... Now go out to the cemetery and find him and the others. And remember again, he's the traitor...", the Carnival Master told me one last time as I left the church.