Chapter Fifteen: Plead Your Cases!

Back in the Lounge

Manny places all four gems in the statue, and we're all ready to ask for the people on Teala's team to plead their cases. Colleen is mostly ready to hear what they all have to say. She talks to the group about how they did out there and what they can do in order to help the entire group. "Plead your cases to us.", Joey said as I giggled at the way he said it. The first person to talk was Matt. "I think my record speaks for itself throughout this game. I've been committed to saving EverLock. I've been committed to ending the Carnival Master. I've been there, front of the line, solving puzzles-", he said on and on. "Times up, honey.", Colleen interrupts him. The next person to talk was Teala, except she really didn't feel like talking. It almost looked like she didn't even care; not even for a second. "I know that I didn't pull my weight into this challenge, so it is kind of hard for me to go in and plead my case.", she told us. "Do you wanna just volunteer yourself at this point?", Nikita asked as I looked at her all surprised.

My Confession: I kind of actually agree with Nikita's point. I mean, if Teala wants to stay here, all she had to do was at least say something. But she didn't feel like talking, at this point!

"I just- I'd rather leave it at that, to be honest.", Teala tells us again. At this rate, I know that everyone is going to be voting her in, at this point. Up next to talk was Ro. "I care about everybody. I do have a few limitations. I'm a little smaller. So when we're all together, and we're all crowding around, I genuinely can't see.", she says as me and the others think about her statement for a second.

My Confession: I care for Ro and all, but it feels like she's just making up excuses to not even try to go into one of the challenges. Plus, her statement was just all about her being small.

"Even though I feel like you guys have everything stacked against you, what's most hurting-", Nikita says as Manny finishes her sentence for her. "You're defeated.", he says as Nikita repeats him. "Well, we might need fighters.", I added. "If we're looking at physical prowess, I can do the splits.", Matt said as I heard Joey being impressed. "Prove it! We wanna see this! Don't rip your pants!", the group tells him. Matt then got on the floor, and did the splits. We were all definitely impressed, even Joey was too. "Okay! You've earned my vote! I mean- Not my vote...", he said as I giggled. As Matt got up, Safiya was the last one to talk. Her statement was actually something: She talked about how the group would need her if she was put up for a challenge. After hearing what everyone had to say, it was time to vote. I went up after Colleen and placed my vote in.

My Confession: I didn't really like Teala's case when it was her turn to talk. I mean, she could've at least care for her life. But no, she just didn't want to say anything. And that's why I'm voting for her.

Once all the cards were in, Calliope shuffled and pulled out the first card. "The first one into the challenge is, The Super Spy.", she said as I saw Teala just sitting there all quiet. "The second one, The Jet Setter.", Calliope said as she pulled out Ro's card next. As the votes were announced, Calliope turned to the group again. "Now all that's needed is the one person from the winning group to join one of these challengers.", she tells us. But before we all could pick, Joey insisted that I should go in again. And everyone agreed with him. I was totally upset at this point.

My Confession: I can't believe him! I was going to insist on another vote. But no! He just HAD to have me go out there again, now did he?! Is he trying to get me killed?...

"Well, I guess I'm getting up...", I told myself while sounding all disappointed. "So who you going to pick? Me or Ro?", Teala asked me as I looked up. By the sound of her tone, I felt like the obvious choice was to pick Ro. "I'm helping Ro.", I tell her. I then walk over to Ro, and she hugs. But Teala on the other hand, just looked at me all glared-like.

My Confession: I honestly don't care if she hates me at this point. I already lost one friend, so why should it affect me again? Wouldn't be surprised if she makes it out or not.