Chapter 7

The Dollmaker | Chapter 7

"It looks like the first team already finished the second part Sarah-sama." Nao informed.

That was predictable. The one-tail is strong for a Genin and no one could deny that.

"Hmph, we would have been done by now if it wasn't for the detour," Yuji grumbled under his breath but remained still while observing the Doll beside him.

Said Doll seems more distracted than usual. It must have been because of that strange kid with the green tight bodysuit.

How dare that brat.

Sarah stared at the two scrolls before glancing at her pets. With a nod, Yuji and Nao opened them together.

Poof.

Nao cringed as a younger version of the boy that confessed to Sarah appeared.

"Good job youthful youngsters!" He was in a weird position with his thumb up and glistering teethed smile.

Oh my Sarah-sama.

✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

They were all waiting for the other teams to finish in the waiting room for the third part of the Exam.

Thus far, they were the second ones to finish as there was only the Sand Siblings.

Nao and Yuji didn't like the way the redhead was looking at their master, nor the way said master walked over and sat beside the one-tail host.

Temari and Kankuro tensed.

It was clear what they were thinking about based on their expressions.

Why is the doll-like female sitting beside their brother?

They certainly didn't forget about what happened in the Forest of Death, how the redhead not only didn't kill her on the spot for interrupting but even allowed her to touch him. And when the older girl left, their youngest looked almost longingly at the spot where she stood.

Gaara looked at the female from the corner of his eyes. He felt warm again. It was strange; one would think her to be as long cold as her numb expression. Nonetheless, he isn't the type to deny what he feels, and he feels something when she sat beside someone like him. She could have easily chosen elsewhere to sit, but she decided to sit beside him. A monster like him. But she didn't think of him as a monster. Instead, she said to him, she would show him a real monster. Gaara didn't know if he likes what he's feeling or not.

"Sarah~"

An unfamiliar man walked into the waiting room and the girl beside Gaara tensed. The man only came closer and sat beside her and gazed at her with a strange glint in his eyes.

He was rather handsome and about the same age as the Doll. He had short brown hair and animal-like yellow eyes. The teen was wearing a hooded-red cap with an off-white dress shirt underneath. Deep red belt-tightening the black pants and brown mid-calf boots. There were bandages from his wrists to his upper elbows and black fingerless gloves.

 There were bandages from his wrists to his upper elbows and black fingerless gloves